Blade XIOM HUGO CALDERANO HAL IS AMAZING :-)

This user has no status.
Last week, I ordered a new bat from a spinmarketing.eu company,blade Calderano HAL and OMEGA 7 Tour covers.Blade weighs 86.7g and is very controllable.It's definitely better than my old Blaxx Off blade.My teammate has a Calderano Sal model, and he said he's better at playing with mine.For €127, I've got super wood for the new season.:;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
What is the Blade Composition?

And i dont find much about this blade just that the sal is a little faster.
Is this the only difference?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Yes it is scam, do not buy there, i did..

Btw is the hal kiri core or ayous, it looks a lot like ayous

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Are there more people who played the HAL and can tell maybe sth good about it?
As per Hugo´s preference, the blade retains almost an all wood feeling, for lack of better description.
It isn´t the fastest blade around, but in my opinion one of those with the best touch. It also pairs well with hard to medium-soft rubbers, I tried Rasanter R53 to R45 over time, with Omega 7 and some others all working well also.
In the end, mine was a bit too heavy for me at 94 grams, and also slightly too balanced towards the head. I wanted to avoid endless experiments with rubbers to save two or three grams here and there, so I sold it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
So i bought the HAL and played a few hours yesterday. Fh with r48 is very fast and the arc is very low. I played many balls in the net :( sth wrong with the glue or normal behavior and i need to adjust my technique?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
i don't know about the r48, but with rubbers like Xiom Jekyll & Hyde V47.5 it has a decently high throw angle and arc.

Considerung the R48 is supposed to be a spinny rubber and you describing the arc to be fast and low sounds more like a technical problem than a blade problem. if the arc is low, try to open the blade more and use a more brushing stroke instead of hitting through the ball.