Rally of the year 2011 (official)

What is your vote for the rally of the year 2011??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I am really sorry that it took me so long, but I was really busy..
So in the third month of the year 2012 I bring you this great poll about the best rally of the year 2011!
I hope you will like my video, its the first of this kind from me, so if it might be not any good, I am sorry for that..
Anyways - the rallys are pretty damn good, so I have no idea which one I will vote for, I hope at least you do! :)
I will try to pick one too, eventually..
I will give one month for the vote :)

Check the video and then vote ;)

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great to see you have it complete Michal! :)

Awesome video, every rally is truly spectacular! I have voted for the first one as this rally was not only amazing, but it was for me one of the best matches of 2011 and it was the start to the ZJ vs ML saga :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice rallies. Good video. One thing I noticed though: no women? These are great rallies though. I like them all but I chose the Michael Maze one because some of those shots he makes are really unbelievable. I cannot believe he even gets to two of those shots, let alone gets them on the table.

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
My favourite was the Boll-Baum rally, but it wasn't in the poll :(
I voted Mattenet-Gao Ning, but I would vote for all of them, hoping they'll produce many more magnificient (impossible :p) rallies in 2012...

respect once again for the youtube-uploaders. You provide me with a lot of pleasure... Keep it up!