DHS DJ40+ balls

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
Yesterday bought a couple of boxes of this balls... Interesting thing that they sells in different boxes and have different 2nd emblem on ball itself ("WT emblem" or "ITTF 2020 BUSAN" emblem... see photos below)... Played a couple of matches with one of "2020 BUSAN" balls, for me it's pretty much the same as D40+ World Tour ball, but as I understand, the main Thing about new DJ balls that they should be all very round, I tested a few and indeed no turbulence whatsoever, great balls IMO (I won a final of tournament yesterday with this ball ;) )...

IMG-20200812-WA0005.jpgIMG-20200812-WA0007.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
I still doubt that is correct information. The slight price difference aside (not the 4-5 times you said), the difference is all quality control of the ball, unless you want to get the world's ball or the Olympic ball which has a different logo on it. Playing features are identical.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I buy a brand of this very ball manufactured for another brand at wholesale dealer prices... and the price of this ball is not very much different than previous versions of the top quality match ball. I do not know what the B2B prcing is like.

This ball has the real QC and consistency of a match ball that us players demand and expect.

In the seamless era (and in the first few gen of seamed ABS) we would go to big tourneys where they brought in WR10 or higher pros... we would be up in hte stands pre-match watching the pros by the Referee's desk testing each ball by spinning them... they would spin 6, then andother 6, then another 6... We would then start heckling the pros laughing and yelling they won't find a round one until 100.

These DJ40+ balls... it seems DHS finally made a commitment to a decent QC. These are match ready true balls. They also have a solid and heavyish feel I like. You get a feeling that you can hit through a spinny ball when it comes... so you get a feeeling of confident aggression in match play.

This user has no status.
I still doubt that is correct information. The slight price difference aside (not the 4-5 times you said), the difference is all quality control of the ball, unless you want to get the world's ball or the Olympic ball which has a different logo on it. Playing features are identical.

The price difference when buying compared to DHS D40+ on a box of 1440 pieces is:
240 USD - DJ40W DHS WTTC BALLS
580 USD - DJ40 DHS TOKYO BALLS