Xiom 36.5 ALX rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
I've been playing with the Xiom Solo blade for a few years now using the Reactor Tornado 5 rubber, tried a cheap carbon hybrid blade, liked the feel and speed of it

was thinking of getting the 36.5, what rubber would be great pair for it? Vega Pro?

thanks!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Vega japan is the slowest, vega x is more durable and by my estimate the fastest of the 3 with a small difference compared to vega pro. Vega japan is the easiest to loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bilge Dogan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
yes I will, should take a week, they only got max thickness, but shouldn't be a problem , I only realized I've been playing with max rubbers all along lol

This user has no status.
yes I will, should take a week, they only got max thickness, but shouldn't be a problem , I only realized I've been playing with max rubbers all along lol

Take your time. There's no need to rush with the feedback.

You will need to give time to adapt to this new setup and at least a few good sessions to really open up the blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Take your time. There's no need to rush with the feedback.

You will need to give time to adapt to this new setup and at least a few good sessions to really open up the blade.
thanks, eagerly awaiting the ALX, in the meantime , I just realized I basically learned playing table tennis using the Solo, and just picked it because it had high marks at a low cost, also the Reactor Tornado v5 rubber because it was amongst the cheapest

no consideration if the blade was fast or the rubber was hard or soft lol

I had no idea before about all these stuff, I wondered before why my balls were all going out when I first started

I basically started from zero, had to learn the correct strokes [emoji28]