new Tacky rubber unboosted

What about KTL Pro XP? I'm pretty happy with it on my forehand and you can test it for 12 Euros on Ebay or Contra

It's nowhere as dead as an unboosted H3

Well, KTL XP Pro is a bit bouncier than h3 due to being less tacky and the sponge is more reactive but i find it too slow with polyballs.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
So i dont need a higher throw or arc as vega pro i want a tacky surface. So if i dont want to boost vega asia would be good but i am afraid it is to hard to play.Thats why i think a power spin or h3 neo would ne good enough. But i have no clue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
But i dont want to boost this is the hole point of this thread

Then instead of reboosting after 3 months buy new sheet. There is no such thing as Chinese hard tacky rubber whose factory boosting lasts forever. You either:
- content with hardness and feel of unboosted tacky rubber
- boost a tacky rubber
- buy factory boosted tacky rubber, which will last 3-4 months of regular play and then either throw away or reboost

Vega China didn't become less spiny after that 3 moths, just harder.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
i dont mind buying every 4 month if the rubber is not to expenisve

Then give Xiom Vega China might be a good candidate. Just remember to give yourself an adjustment period if you haven't played with any rubber of this kind yet. It might be annoying at first. Any of those rubbers is garbage if you are not proficient in brushing. From what I read, Rakza Z might also be good. Yogi played with both (and recommended both in this thread). He might now which may be easier to handle if you are worried about that.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
and another question are there soft tacky runner like bluefire m3 or vega europe soft so 42.5 hardness?