Nov 2016
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon ;)

IMG_20200818_131804733.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ADurao
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
This is a good blade. When is the Rossi Emotion due to arrive?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I have the same blade.
For me it doesent feel fast. I use inverted max in fh.
And middle pips in bh.
For me Sanwei fextra 7 wood fells much better

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
TTD members and LURKERS watching the MOG equipment saga will be linking this vid all over the place.

The two ladies in the vid are actually USATT 2300+ level coaches, but act as U1000 newb players in a lot of vids to bring stark contrast to the antics of club players in a comical way.

In this vid, one of the players is changing their equipment than most people change their underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: MOG and Kuba Hajto

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Having given away my previous Ma Lin Carbon and playing for a year with 99% of the time a Sanwei Fextra I decided the Fextra is a little hard to play with, basically my fh technique is not good enough for a stiff blade like Fextra, neither is my footwork or timing, especially on a bad day.

So my 90g Ma Lin Carbon flair arrived yesterday and I went for a knock at a fast venue where I often play poorly.

Wow, might be Ej syndrome but i was getting so much more topspin on my fh.

I mean proper spinny topspins with different arcs and speeds.

Carl and Der Echte would have been so proud!! 😁

The pips were clearly a bit harder to control and a bit bouncier but i had literally forgotten the differences you can get with your fh topspins when you feel they will go on.

Now the difficult bit, sticking with for several months to really test whether it is more suitable for my game.

Reactions: yoass

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Still using this blade in competition, so far this season, first match beat the guy who I never beat in 30 years and 50 attempts 3-1, beat another guy who just came back who always beat me before, both x county champs. Hammered a long pips player 3-0 who I often struggle with.
My TTE vets rating has gone from 939 to 1100 in 2 months.
My TTE senior rating has gone form 620 to 696 in 2 months.
Won a vets rating event (8 in group of your peers all on similar ranking), won all 7.
Second to a top junior at a rating open event (won 5, lost 2), beat 2 people that are previously 3 to 0 in matches against me.
This week local league beat a guy I beat once before in 30 years and his son a 17 year old junior who I have not beat since he was 14.

This is all with the MLC, but I still hate the pips on the bh, but my results are improving and many of these wins have been 12-10 in the 4th or 5 setters. So clearly closing games out better too.

Strange game table tennis!!

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Thanks for the update MOG and happy to hear your MLC is still satisfying!
Sometimes I grab my MLSC just for fun and have a great time :)
Both MLC and MLSC are great value for money.

Yes I think the YMLC is one of the most underrated blades around. Price performance ratio is super.
It is fast and spinny yet controllable.
I would recommend it to any improving player.

I have tried Innerforce ALC and Acoustic Inner recently and fail to see what you get for the extra £100 you have to pay.

Reactions: ttarc
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews

Yes I think the YMLC is one of the most underrated blades around. Price performance ratio is super.
It is fast and spinny yet controllable.
I would recommend it to any improving player.

I have tried Innerforce ALC and Acoustic Inner recently and fail to see what you get for the extra £100 you have to pay.

Let's hear from you again in a few months 🤣

I am not mocking you, but EJing cannot be cured !!!

To be cured from EJing (if that can ever happen), the first thing to do is STOP VISITING ANY FORUMS. Better yet, stop using web browser for any related TT stuff.

Reactions: MOG