Are tournaments and leagues running in your Country?

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Some movement in my area (Hertfordshire), there's now 3 different groups running table tennis training or playing sessions that I know of locally (within 10 miles of me)
Still no league matches, and after Boris's little talk mid-week, looks like no league matches until 2021 at the earliest.
haven't heard anything about tournaments.

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Some movement in my area (Hertfordshire), there's now 3 different groups running table tennis training or playing sessions that I know of locally (within 10 miles of me)
Still no league matches, and after Boris's little talk mid-week, looks like no league matches until 2021 at the earliest.
haven't heard anything about tournaments.

Come and play at Hereford next weekend.

Bubbles of 6, just about as safe as you can get!!

Reactions: IB66
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Come and play at Hereford next weekend.

Bubbles of 6, just about as safe as you can get!!

Hi MOG,

l won’t be able to make next weekend!!! But if you’re continuing to run the weekend tournaments then it’s a distinct possibility. It would be great to get out and meet one of the other forum members.

Today I received an email from the SHAW league committee, which said they were looking to start league matches in November. Different format, 2 player teams, because of the restrictions on venue size, ventilation etc Clubs that have the correct sized halls will host, so for the club I play for every match will be an away fixture.
No doubles, so it looks like 4 singles, best of 5 ends, and possibly a single end shoot out !!
it will be very de-regularised, players can play up and down for their club and even play for other clubs!!!

They’re really just trying to get some competitive play going, which is really good news.;););)

Reactions: MOG

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
FANTASTIC HEREFORD 1 STAR SENIOR TOURNAMENT TODAY.

Bubbles of 6 groups based on ranking, all very competitive and enjoyable!!

point 4.jpg

Reactions: Der_Echte