Underwear for Champions.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
UNDERWEAR FOR CHAMPIONS.

All Male players, and those Mighty Studs in particular, are highly commended to wear those elastic pants to prevent urologic dysfunctions.
Liu Shiwen wearing therapeutical pants. Again, the compressional underwears will make your legs stronger.

https://fellrnr.com/wiki/Why_compression_clothes
zIAHTK6kjr0.jpg

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I wore cotton briefs to a long, all day big-time sanctioned tourney. I sweat a LOT... and over the day and all the matches, I did not have a lot of time in between or had to stand by.

I ended up sweating and moving so much I was starting to develop a really bad chafe on my legs and the lower parts of the man-zone. If you never got a chafe as a dude, please DO NOT try to go out and get one - it isn't worth it.

Luckily, I am normally prepared for many things and I had a dry pair of drawers in my bag. I managed to change and get back to the stands without causing any further damage to my parts the rest of the day. Had powder too,used it and by next day, I was as good as new.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Also, when 'going commando' men have another option, which is to employ the tactic of 'dangling' at crucial points.
unlike most tactics, the older you get, the easier this tactic is to use!!!!
this was famously used by the master tactician Won Hung Lo to great effect.!!!!!!