can I play world championships with this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
IMG_20200820_233101.jpg

https://us.cornilleau.com/outdoor-paddles/72-nexeo-x200-graphite-ping-pong-racket.html

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
"It has taken 3 years for this product to come to fruition and the results offer supreme qualities that one might assume would be incompatible: outdoor (weather resistant), incredibly high performance, ultra-durable (shock resistant) and extra light."

if they had a 3 year contract designing this it must have some good qualities :D

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Thank you very much for the picture. It will make an interesting study case for our forthcoming umpire's seminar.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
First thing to ask: Is this blade 85% wood or more? If it is not, it is cannot be used in actual competition play.

Second thing to ask: Was this designed for an actual TT player or a recreational player? I suggest that if it was designed for a real player, they would not have that crazy rubber on it in the advertisement. And you would also have a place to put your thumb for holding the racket. And you would be able to put a real table tennis rubber on it without what is happening in your photo as you get nearer to the handle. The racket isn't even made to fit actual competition ready rubber.

So, if you are joking around, okay, it is funny. But if you are not....I am worried for you. Graphite? Really? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Playing surface needs to be flat.

But before worrying about gear, are you skilled enough to qualify for international tournaments?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
OnPaste.20200827-145313.jpg

3 years of design.
a budget of 300 million Indian rupees.
a retail price of 150 dollars.

I'm starting to believe with this thing I can finally beat Ma long.