Dignics 09C vs Tenergy 05 | With Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What's going on guys, today I'm joined alongside the German table tennis powerhouse Dimitrij Ovtcharov! In this video we compare the new Dignics 09C to Tenergy 05.

Find out Dima's thoughts on Butterfly's new tacky rubber and on how he thinks it compares to Tenergy 05.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I think Dima is using w968 blade. Cz in the video they said he is using innerforce alc style blade. Maybe he is still using W968 given to him by Ma long

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Dima: Tenergy 05 very quick on the first 2 meters but slowing down after
Dan: Whereas 09C is more?
Dima: It's more like...[hand drawing an arc] Yeah, it has the curve, especially the curve, the length. The ball is long. On the first 1.5 meters it's a bit slower and then it gets faster

Dan: It's a hard sport yeah?
Dima: It is. Many people think table tennis is easy, man. It's so hard

Dima: If you do super rotation, and with Tenergy 05, I need to find the right angle. If I don't, I would miss. And with this one I can also find the wrong angle and still put because I feel like "oh it's wrong" and then I correct and then I play
Dan: Ah, okay. You can change at last minute, yeah

Dima: For the hard ball this helps. When you are in good position, it doesn't matter which rubber because you will make a good spin. It's about the hard balls

Dima: Tenergy is faster so...it's easier to bring spin into the ruber with less effort. You do less effort on the serve, you get more out of it with Tenergy. And with 09C, you really need to do it, but you're capable of doing more. That one? You get more when you do less, but you get less when you do more. And this one you need to do more nad you get more. But if you do less, you get less. So it's really up to you

Dan: This is why I think Tenergy is so popular because, with Tenergy, you can sometimes not do much and it has kick and spin
Dima: Yeah x3. It has this catapult. And this one you have to bring it yourself but you have more possibilities

The above, ladies and gentlemen, is player experience, even if some of them might not fit with reality.

cache.php

cache.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuba Hajto
says [IMG]
Stopped the vid after the first 3 hits of Dima. Can't stand that annoying overdone moaning. Even more annoying then Monica Seles back in the days ;)

Besides, video's with pro's talking about their sponsor-equipment are commercials instead of unbiased review/comparison. Not worth watching IMHO.

Still cool for Dan having the opportunity to meet and play with these pro's :)

This user has no status.
Stopped the vid after the first 3 hits of Dima. Can't stand that annoying overdone moaning. Even more annoying then Monica Seles back in the days ;)

Besides, video's with pro's talking about their sponsor-equipment are commercials instead of unbiased review/comparison. Not worth watching IMHO.

Still cool for Dan having the opportunity to meet and play with these pro's :)
Watching Harimoto is even more worse