Equipment:
      Blade 729 V-6
      Forehand Rubber Andro Hexer HD
      Backhand Rubber Tibhar Genius + Optimum

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Joola energy X soft

Hi, as i said in other topic i bought this week my new rubbers, one of them as Nittaku narucross ( you can see the review in the nittaku post) and the other as a joola energy X soft.

I came from a sriver Fx glued on my back hand, but i was looking for something that gave me the feel i really wanted.

So as narucroos this one was in cheap in a spanish store so i gave it a try...and bammmm, right choice.

It has the sound of glue, really loud, the softness gives me control in everything, drive, block, smash, loops, and has very nice speed.

the spin is ok, since i dont serve with backhand, pushes are easier than with narucross.

Sometimes people say that soft rubbers aren´t good for smash, or short game...yes they are( at least this ones), awesome.

what i can say is with this rubber, you can do everything you want pretty easily with great speed to finish the points.

dont bother buying hard rubber, is a great rubber for FH and BH, i think the only difference when you choose a harder rubber and spinnier for you FH is because of the spin, so thats why i choosed Narucroos for FH( despite of being soft has nice spin, mecanicall though) and this one less spinny for BH.

now i'll see how long they mantain their freshness.

2. Top | #2
      This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member Country: United States

Equipment:
      Blade JOOLA Falcon Fast
      Forehand Rubber JOOLA Rhyzm P
      Backhand Rubber Hurricane 3 BS

Reviews
      Read 4 Reviews
      Liked 69 Times in 58 Posts
      Joola Energy X soft is actually great for the backhand. Another rubber that is soft and great on the BH is Samba + also from Joola. I've tried them both out and they're all a step up from the Sriver series. If you enjoy Sriver I'd recommend the Joola brand which has so many great rubbers for the BH.