Dignic09c alternative

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Yeah i did not know this also whats this shore measurement, online. in videos they only mentions hardness in terms of degrees. Also ive been using revspin to crosscheck the stats of rubbers mentioned. do they use their own universal measurement or does hardness vary by brand etc.
If rakza Z is softer than my current forehand I may consider using it.
Again I dont know much which is why im asking, dont crucify me.
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Yeah i did not know this also whats this shore measurement, online. in videos they only mentions hardness in terms of degrees. Also ive been using revspin to crosscheck the stats of rubbers mentioned. do they use their own universal measurement or does hardness vary by brand etc.
If rakza Z is softer than my current forehand I may consider using it.
Again I dont know much which is why im asking, dont crucify me.
Thanks

No one here will crucify you lolz, I just got that wut moment. Sry if that sound mean. I think we approached this whole thread from the wrong angle. What is exactly wrong with your BH rubber. Why do you want to change it. Is it too slow, too soft (you bottom it out on every hit), not spinny enough. We approached this topic from perspective "I want rubber X". If you want rubber X, get rubber X. End of topic. If there is something you don't like about that rubber just spell it out. If there is nothing wrong with it. Keep it.

From my experience, ist better to change one variable at one time. As I said before. Consider keeping that Rakza 7 Soft for while longer. (I never played with soft variant, only with rakza 7 normal, don't have comparison plain to give you very accurate suggestions) If you bottom out your rubber but want something similar, consider Rakza 7, if you want something more linear consider Vega X, if you want something top end fast but linear and easy to play Gewo Nexxus Pro 48 is worth to take a look at. There is bazillion of rubbers that might fit the criteria, but no one here will make a decision for you.