World’s Fastest Table Tennis Shot!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
This is going to be interesting! Introducing the TableTennisDaily Speed Challenge!

We are on a mission to find the worlds fastest table tennis player and first up we have Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Let’s see how powerful he really is!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2020
Ovtcharov stepped through the ball, you guys did not, if anything you stepped away. That made most of the difference...

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
The Michael Kitt specialty!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
113km/h is amazing.

Dima stepped in, as he should, but wasn’t that ball fed a bit shorter, and with a whiff of bachspin?

Having fed balls for hours to youngsters against a speedometer, I noted that the feed of the ball really mattered.

I think in this situation having a little backspin incoming would increase the speed of the outgoing ball since there is no reversal of rotation but I'm not sure and think it would be a tiny difference at most. This would be a good question for brokenball.

Dan, i think you need to diversify your feeding in order for us to see different kinds of shots by pros which will also give you more videos to post in turn like:
1. Loop against back spin peak, on the rise and late. 10 tries each.
2. Fastest underspin, topspin, sidespin serves, 10 each?
3. You have done the smashes but maybe you can get better averaging with 10 shots and uniform feeding of the ball like almost equal height and restrict it to pure no spin or pure underspin and not mixed.

Great video trend you started there by the way. Cheers!

Last edited:
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Dan, i think you need to diversify your feeding in order for us to see different kinds of shots which will also give you more videos to post in turn like:
1. Loop against back spin peak, on the rise and late. 10 tries each.
2. Fastest underspin, topspin, sidespin serves, 10 each?
3. You have done the smashes but maybe you can get better averaging with 10 shots and uniform fweding of the ball like almost equal height and restrict it to pure no spin or pure underspin and not mixed.

Great video trend you started there by the way. Cheers!

I like this idea ..... looking forward to see more players !!!!
Simon next !

Reactions: violoniste18
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
I can't see how anyone can beat Quadri Aruna his forehand is so powerful

quad.jpg

I actually thinking about European dominance over China in smashing department .... What do you think?

Wang Liqin, that would be a good forehand stroke to measure!!