Butterfly Dignics 25?

This user has no status.
Currently I firmly believe that the Tenergy era has ended as I don't see much Tenergy as I did back then (Correct me if i'm wrong). With so many rubbers out that rival Tenergy now like Evolution,Bluefire, Victas,etc. Now I see a bit more dignics now. I'm using dignics on my bh. I remember that in the Tenergy series there are 05,80,64, and 25, but the 25 being a bit unique from the rest. So speaking about the Dignics Series. There are 05,80,64 and 09c, while 09c is unique in the dignics series. I want your opinion do you think there will be a dignics 25? I personally liked the T25, but it lacked the spin and power game. Though had the most control out of all the tenergy I've used.

What do you think? Do you think Butterfly will ever release a Dignics 25?

This user has no status.
Thanks for sharing Bilge Dogan,
Is it because D09C is "harder" to use?
I can see you are using d09C and R48. How do them compare?

Sorry for my late reply. I havent used Tenergy rubber before but only tested friends racket .
I decided to test the D09C for curiosity as there are lot of goods reviews. D09C is really hard rubber and feels slow on short play due to low catapult. Tenergy is move lively and bouncy on short play with higher catapult.

But when you compress the sponge , it kicks off and starts shooting. Blocking is good however it needs active play and good tecnique to fully utilize the potential of the rubber. It is not forgiving if you are out of position just like any hard rubbers.

https://youtu.be/RnoNipHJQXo Watch this if you havent seen it already.

R48 is softer and plays move lively on short play . It is also very fast and spiny rubber . Not forgiving and need decent tecnique to keep ball on the table. I wouldnt recommend Ultramax 2.3mm thickness if you are not very skilled player.