The corner of Penhold Players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 4 reviews
Penhold Players Corner

hi everyone,

I am soon 61 and i have been playing penhold between 55 and 59, after 20 years playing SH style

An then I came back to SH according to my age, my footwork is too slow ...

But i love PH and I found a way to play PH without lose (I like competitions, I am among best players at my age category in my region)

I am volunteer coach with young players beginners and I was playing SH left hand with them (my other hand, i am right hand player)

Now I play left hand PH with them and I love it ! i started it recently but my rpb is ok and I improve my level at each training, I guess I play now better PH with the other hand

In France, we have the player "felix LEBRUN" who is now 14 and PH player. He is the best player at his age category and I guess among the best french players at 18, arround olympics game in Paris.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
hi everyone,

I am soon 61 and i have been playing penhold between 55 and 59, after 20 years playing SH style

An then I came back to SH according to my age, my footwork is too slow ...

But i love PH and I found a way to play PH without lose (I like competitions, I am among best players at my age category in my region)

I am volunteer coach with young players beginners and I was playing SH left hand with them (my other hand, i am right hand player)

Now I play left hand PH with them and I love it ! i started it recently but my rpb is ok and I improve my level at each training, I guess I play now better PH with the other hand

In France, we have the player "felix LEBRUN" who is now 14 and PH player. He is the best player at his age category and I guess among the best french players at 18, arround olympics game in Paris.

He plays really well with amazing control.