T
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 169 23

User Info Menu

Aug 2020
    Aaland
    Read 0 Reviews
    just an update,

thanks for all the advices and links, I practiced on my forehand topspin looping and being patient and was able to counter his underspin, now he blocks far away from the table, but I'd say I'm able to win like 60% of the sets compared to 0% before lol

now my problem is my glasses gets foggy after some intense exchanges but that is for another thread lol

says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 597 1,374
    K
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 1,374 597
    Quote Originally Posted by tt_beginner
    just an update,

thanks for all the advices and links, I practiced on my forehand topspin looping and being patient and was able to counter his underspin, now he blocks far away from the table, but I'd say I'm able to win like 60% of the sets compared to 0% before lol

now my problem is my glasses gets foggy after some intense exchanges but that is for another thread lol
    There already has been forum thread about glasses https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/for...d-Table-Tennis.
    WTB Butterfly Ovtcharov and Yasaka Atletico Power, PM me if you want to sell one.

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 2,788 5,886
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 5,886 2,788
    Quote Originally Posted by tt_beginner
    just an update,

Are you wearing facemask while playing?

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 23 169
    T
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 169 23

User Info Menu

Aug 2020
    Aaland
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear
    Are you wearing facemask while playing?
    previously I did, but even without a mask, my eyes get watery, I'm guessing it's because of the sweat from the forehead

and also the Philippines is such a humid place lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12