Advice against a chopper/blocker

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
just an update,

thanks for all the advices and links, I practiced on my forehand topspin looping and being patient and was able to counter his underspin, now he blocks far away from the table, but I'd say I'm able to win like 60% of the sets compared to 0% before lol

now my problem is my glasses gets foggy after some intense exchanges but that is for another thread lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
just an update,

thanks for all the advices and links, I practiced on my forehand topspin looping and being patient and was able to counter his underspin, now he blocks far away from the table, but I'd say I'm able to win like 60% of the sets compared to 0% before lol

now my problem is my glasses gets foggy after some intense exchanges but that is for another thread lol

There already has been forum thread about glasses https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?23885-Glasses-and-Table-Tennis.

just an update,

Are you wearing facemask while playing?