Free MOG

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ich verstehts nicht.

Suga D lives in that area and knows it loves it... and besides, it was a great chance and excuse to post another live Rory Gallagher vid... Should I have posted the live version of "Dancing Queen" ?? :D or a certain famous Swedish rock Guitarist Extraordinaire...

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Fan I helvete as I used to hear in Danderyd

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You've officially dominated the top 3 posts of TTD.

Hope your mental state is improved from whatever it was last night.

Reactions: MOG
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Oh, I thought this was from last night haha. I guess detention is over.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Btw he's been sending me weird messages on the other forums. Take that into account if the ban needs to be extended.

Reactions: MOG
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Think it is good that MOG is interested in improving but think time away from the forum could help with that since I believe he maybe has to much focus on equipment at the moment. If he moves the focus more towards the traininghall and stop changing equipment I think he will improve fast both in table tennis and well being ????????

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
So someone posted they were concerned for my mental health!!

Carl that ship sailed long ago!!

hahahaha.

When someone is even nuttier than squirrel poo and something comes along and throws him sideways and for a loop, well, I just didn't want to see the consequences of that scenario. :)

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Close to Morby Centrum there are three old (1950s) semi-high rise apartment buildings that people in the area called the Kopparhuset because the entire buildings were covered in a weird copper siding. It is right next to Kevingeskolan and the old golf club. When I was in my early teens, we lived in one of them. I found these picture on the web. They definitely look worse now but a lot of time has passed! I used to play a lot of TT at this school, in fact it's where I learned to play.

https://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyheter/alskade-hatade-kopparhus/aRKobl!@4RU9LP5MqEkDdW0vj7o9A/

https://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyhe...-efter-rivning/repqct!3O4XFzb2@1JdiZGwi5NWTA/

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
...or else Carl coming for you... ?? Child, please. Dude, not liking Baal's last post gunna make Carl release the Killer Hornet Basemenr London Sewer Rats on dat azz in a New York Minute with the New York State of Mind mixed in for good measure.

On another bad front, I just heard that a long time player over here just had a stroke. So , I am off goof-off mode for a spell.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Close to Morby Centrum there are three old (1950s) semi-high rise apartment buildings that people in the area called the Kopparhuset because the entire buildings were covered in a weird copper siding. It is right next to Kevingeskolan and the old golf club. When I was in my early teens, we lived in one of them. I found these picture on the web. They definitely look worse now but a lot of time has passed! I used to play a lot of TT at this school, in fact it's where I learned to play.

https://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyheter/alskade-hatade-kopparhus/aRKobl!@4RU9LP5MqEkDdW0vj7o9A/

https://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyhe...-efter-rivning/repqct!3O4XFzb2@1JdiZGwi5NWTA/

The public view on those houses are really mixed (especially as apartment buildings are quite rare in Danderyd). That area has been a time bubble for the past three decades but is now being developed. They’re even changing the name from Mörby Centrum to Danderyd Centrum to make it sound more posh / attractive.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Last time I was in Stockholm (nearly ten years now) I drove out to that area and was amazed at how little had changed over FOUR decades (there or in most of the city). I found it comforting. I love Stockholm. Actually, that is fairly normal, but I'm not used to it. In a place like Houston you can drive to work one fine morning only to find that entire city blocks have been demolished and a few months later there is a high rise, or a bunch of fancy townhouses, or a "mixed use" retail development, and it happens constantly and everywhere in the city. The area where I first lived in the city is entirely unrecognizable, and by area I mean several square kilometers. It is now more posh (not that any Texan would ever use a word like that). Sometimes it's an improvement but sometimes not. Any structure in Houston built in the 1950s is an antique. Of course, unlike European cities, or US coastal cities, or even a lot of small towns, Houston has almost nothing worth preserving, so this does not bug me, but it's easy to forget that change this rapid and constant in a city is weird.