Return of International TT Matches

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Fantastic match from Mima, i hope she can produce 2 more matches of the same quality and win the title !
Chinese players are all tough, but she can do it if she keeps on playing like that !

I believe she's much stronger than before the Covid pause. Her new serves and combos are so effective !

Mima is not the best during rallies but on the first 3 shots she's world #1. She's raised the bar for speedy table tennis to new heights

Her nickname should be Speedy Gonzalez

Good game from both ladies. Wang Yidi I think will also take abit out of this match. Hopefully can do well in Macau and have a rematch similar too Harimoto and Jang Woojin.

Mima definitely making a point she is a top 3 player along with SYS & CM. Will be 2 entertaining SF matches.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Do I understand correctly that when calculating the December ITTF rating:

1 - Points earned in W.W.C.-2019 be replaced with points earned in W.W.C.-2020?(or reserv?)

2 - Points for the Grand Final-2019 - are NOT replaced by the results of the ITTF-Final-2020?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Did anybody notice more finishing power on LYJ's forehand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Someone needs to talk to Lin GY about this haircut. It just ain't working.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Jang Woojin is so composed. Another come from behind victory over LGY. I've said it before and will say it again, LGY's days are coming to a close. Just a matter of time for Liang Jingkun and Wang Chuqin to officially take his seat at the table.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
LGL: You're going to be the reserve player.
LJK: Won't disappoint you, President Liu.
vQ4KEGf.jpg

JF0e2ue.jpg

QN7OqlG.jpg

i1XkKu3.jpg

HrMooLM.jpg

Reactions: JMC
Jan 2018
Harimoto losing to JWJ isn't half bad. China has got South Korea to worry about, in addition to Japan and Germany.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
Did anybody notice more finishing power on LYJ's forehand?

Yup, judging from XX's expression after getting out-looped. LYJ has been working on that aspect according to Chiang Peng-lung from the news a while ago.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Harimoto losing to JWJ isn't half bad. China has got South Korea to worry about, in addition to Japan and Germany.

I have long believed that South Korea is and has been the biggest threat to China. The only question is what version of them shows up. When they are hot, any of them can take the CNT members. When they are cold, they will lose every game under 6.

With Japan and Germany, you know exactly what you are getting and there is little deviation from the norm.

Jan 2018
They have the Olympic medals to show.

I remember An Jaehyun's post-match interview after losing to Samsonov in China Open 2019, right after WTTC 2019, that he practiced to peak for the majors.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I have long believed that South Korea is and has been the biggest threat to China. The only question is what version of them shows up. When they are hot, any of them can take the CNT members. When they are cold, they will lose every game under 6.

With Japan and Germany, you know exactly what you are getting and there is little deviation from the norm.

Mens definately South Korea be biggest threat to China however I believe China Mens Team still has them covered. Korean team depth seems to be stronger than rest of the field. Teams like Japan and Chinese Taipei seem to be relient on Harimoto and LYJ instead of 3 solid player like South Korea team have.

Germany I have kind of dropped off them. Ovtcharov not as dominant as once was, Franziska after Australian Open really hasn't sustained that level, Timo MIA. Think QRT finals loss sounds right.

Ladies no arguments here.
#1 China #2 Japan #3 smokey but I think German ladies right now

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
My opinion is that ITTF itself does not yet know how the points will be counted ...
If the Grand Final-2019 is not equal to the ITTF-Final-2020 and there is no replacement, then I get:
SYS 12/2020 - 16400
(the possibility of error is highly probable!)

Most likely, # 2 ....
Ito theoretically can keep the second place in the ranking ...But two conditions must be met - victory today and tomorrow ...

Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
FZD: Thank you for taking out LGY! That saves me a lot of energy.
rTuZOuw.jpg