This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
We don't have to lose to Ito! LOL!
U6619P6T12D7596039F44DT20150503202023.jpg

ac8QV2bO_yB5JqVXhdxo6RMpjmOCMTnRoWnQF9DuEaKugBWX7V03GBk1LDbrZLibjMPNyi-_p_zLlqZt7OVZAfHCnO8XENa6Hlf6rlan0j1diQUKqrKs26sJCvk3HdaQJeO2MP95yzLnclEY

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Boll: Oceania, my new brother!

Either way, these could be the strongest lineups in recent years?

Last edited:
Jan 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
btw last week the weekly "Takkyu Japan" TV Program' guest was Jun MIZUTANI.
He was asked about his mixed doubles partnership with ITO.

Actually he met ITO for the first time when she was still a very young kid and they met again and played together many times over the years. He said (with fun) that when he misses a topspin, ITO gets mad at him.

On another topic, he also said that he considers that HARIMOTO is his "heir", and that HARIMOTO has the class to become a world or olympic champion and that he wants to help him as much as he can to help him achieve this goal. He really likes the kid, despite he lost his national crown to him.

MIZUTANI also said that while he really considered at some point quitting table tennis in recent times, since COVID, there is no competition and when he continued training, he found it very fun and enjoyable to train without pressure, and that he really loves TT and wants to continue again for a while.

BTW he was making fun of NIWA. In WTTTC 2012, he said he didn't even trust NIWA to be able to win his 5th match in the QF against the (weakest) Singapore player who was ranked over 300th at the time, as NIWA is highly unstable and able to win against anybody in a good day, but also able to lose anybody. So MIZUTANI felt he was compelled to win the 4th match against GAO Ning , which was a fierce battle, won only at deuce in the 5th.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
5SaYYuMNMyA.jpg

BITTEN TRUTH OF OLYMPIC PROSPECTS.

ALL PASSED AWAY, NOTHING MORE TO COME. Such is the ill-faith of table tennis for undefined future. Virus Corona has badly disturbed ALL the lifes and dreams of Olympics in vain, vain, vain. No Olympics more to come till 2028. Bitten truth is better than sweety delusions.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Yeah I don't even know when this grand global experiment waged by these top psychos on humans to test their conditioning with some phoney BS as a pretext to keep them locked is going to end. And it doesn't look like any time soon.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Yeah I don't even know when this grand global experiment waged by these top psychos on humans to test their conditioning with some phoney BS as a pretext to keep them locked is going to end. And it doesn't look like any time soon.

I thought you were batsh*t crazy when you said Ma Long had to prove his legacy and GOAT title at the Chinese Championships, but this takes the cake.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I thought you were batsh*t crazy when you said Ma Long had to prove his legacy and GOAT title at the Chinese Championships, but this takes the cake.

And I think you are a mindless sheep drone who will believe everything you're friggin' told.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
And I think you are a mindless sheep drone who will believe everything you're friggin' told.

And I suppose you believe what you're told as long as it comes from YouTube conspiracy theorists - let us know who the top psychos are and the reason for the experiment though!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
And I suppose you believe what you're told as long as it comes from YouTube conspiracy theorists - let us know who the top psychos are and the reason for the experiment though!

Go take your vaccine and cheer on your own enslavement.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
The fact that the quote I used comes from Neil deGrasse Tyson himself that it's an experiment and he's not even a real scientist should tell you something (just another useful puppet tool for playing games with the public). But remember conspiracies don't exist. There's never a wealthy group of people who sit in a dark room in the cellar and conspire against the world. Never. Just everyone in this world is completely nice and only want to go about their living, start a family etc and absolutely do not have any interest at pursuing any world power in any way at all.

Last edited: