My hand sweat to much

Olá a todos, estou com um grande problema, quando treino no meu clube, as minhas mãos suam muito e sou o porta-canetas com a empunhadura Wang Hao. É muito ruim, eu cometo erros não forçados por causa disso. com as suas experiências, você sabe amenizar?

Last edited:
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Relax bro, sweating is not considered as a "problem"
Now, for its influence on your game, can you describe the exact issue? Some of the ones I've listed below:

1 - sweat falls on the rubber and you've to clean it
2 - sweat falls on the table and you've to clean it
3 - sweat keeps drippimg while you're playing which distracts and breaks the concentration
4 - Blade handle gets too wet because of sweaty palm and slips off the hand

any other issues that you might know of

each problem has a solution

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Relax bro, sweating is not considered as a "problem"
Now, for its influence on your game, can you describe the exact issue? Some of the ones I've listed below:

1 - sweat falls on the rubber and you've to clean it
2 - sweat falls on the table and you've to clean it
3 - sweat keeps drippimg while you're playing which distracts and breaks the concentration
4 - Blade handle gets too wet because of sweaty palm and slips off the hand

any other issues that you might know of

each problem has a solution

1, 3 and four but not exactly the blade handle, when my fingers is sweating, they also get off of The Rubber and How I'm a penholder, the grip slides and fall apart a little.

Last edited:
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
You need to take some precautions while playing

1 - stay hydrated, keep 2 bottles of drinking water, keep drinking when you feel dehydrated.
2 - keep a towel handy, you can keep it below the table
3 - avoid energy drinks before you play
4 - if you are comfortable, use a wrist band to wipe off sweat
5 - some players use a handle grip on blade to overcome the situation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
If you have very bad sweaty hands there are two popular solutions:

1) Get a prescription based aluminum topical solution and apply it daily.

2) Get an Iontophoresis device and use it daily.

I would strongly advise against #1 as there are health consequences to having too much aluminum in your system. Some might say it is safe, but several doctors and chem research people I know have told me to avoid this treatment like the plague. Do as you will.

Solution #2 works, but you need to use the device for about 6 weeks for any result. It takes a long time but if you are willing to use it daily, eventually the problem will go away. I recommend googling the word Iontophoresis and then buying a device.

There are three other methods I would avoid: they can cut nerves in your hands to stop sweating but that can cause loss of feeling so that is a no-no. You can also cut a nerve under your armpit but you won't sweat in your head, shoulders, arms and hands. That is also a big no in my book. Finally botox shots work, but again things can go very wrong and this is only temporary. Good luck!