The Final Showdown | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 14

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Yes guys! Here we go, this is it the SEASON FINALE of the TTD Team in British League. Can the guys secure league victory? Stay tuned until the end of episode where we have something SUPER exciting to announce!

Join us on our quest to be the best we can be! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face Brighton TTC!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
amazing video ! had so much fun watching.

actually I apologize i had never watch a full episode so far... just bits and pieces

i don't know whether it was staged, but it was very nice to let the German play this game. So cool !!!
and Dan who wins from 0-2 the last match , fantastic !

I'll follow next season better !!

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Awesome end of the serie :)

I wonder if everyone plays with similar set ups like alc or innerforce with 05 or dignics or if you can compete with like boll alc and softer rubber like bluestorm z3 or rasanter r42 or if this rubbers would be to soft or mushy for this level of play?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
amazing video ! had so much fun watching.

actually I apologize i had never watch a full episode so far... just bits and pieces

i don't know whether it was staged, but it was very nice to let the German play this game. So cool !!!
and Dan who wins from 0-2 the last match , fantastic !

I'll follow next season better !!

Glad you enjoyed the series Takkyu :) Haha so basically we thought it would be a good idea for players to challenge one another for their spot on the team for that episode... but then we realised it was German's last match! And the German just had to play haha

And for me, I really need to stop going 2-0 down! :)

Awesome end of the serie :)

I wonder if everyone plays with similar set ups like alc or innerforce with 05 or dignics or if you can compete with like boll alc and softer rubber like bluestorm z3 or rasanter r42 or if this rubbers would be to soft or mushy for this level of play?

Glad you enjoyed the season :)

Good question well Tom plays with a STIGA Hyrbrid wood with DNA Hard on both sides. I think Pocket Rocket used Rakza 7 on the backhand for a month or so but has gone back to T05.

Great Video, great season. Very sad the german won't be around next season...

We hope the German will be able to come on occasions to support the team. The German will be missed!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Good luck in next season. I hope we are gonna see that one as well. When it comes to ideas to grow, I think fun exercise would be to include opponents equipment in the video as well, if they agree too. Seeing more dialog from other teems as well may also be beneficial. Of course not everyone would like to cooperate, but seeing two sides of the story seems enjoying at the first glance. Hope you consider it.

Reactions: Dan and KMTT