Weight After Setup Has Been Assembled

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
To Nate's credit, I did not have to do any surgery to the blade handles, he made them decent size.

Yes IGOR, it works !! Now hide those extra bolts inside the next shipping container of 62 New York Sewer Rats to London departing from the Krooklyn Navy Yard Container Port, since the Covid sewer runoff has mutated them into something NYC doesn't want anymoar...

45927bdfe443f0f6e44aedb992d1ec9e.jpg

I think these two guys may be part of that sewer rat shipment.

Sent from my NSA SpyPhone from Sector 13D-SR13Z74 Sub Level 29X Fort Meade, Maryland

Reactions: thomas.pong
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl !!!

You gotta hide those bolts in some box inside the shipping container, not in the rats dude.

BTW, why isn't there a bolt sticking out of your neck in your pic ???

Oh, wait a minute... OK, there it is,I see it now. Guess da rat trying to nibble off your bolt to make U free again, you got some wonderful pets.

carl bolt1.jpg.jpg

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl !!!

You gotta hide those bolts in some box inside the shipping container, not in the rats dude.

BTW, why isn't there a bolt sticking out of your neck in your pic ???

Oh, wait a minute... OK, there it is,I see it now. Guess da rat trying to nibble off your bolt to make U free again, you got some wonderful pets.

View attachment 22056

See the bolts were hidden and now Der gave away the secret of where they were hidden.

Sent from my NSA SpyPhone from Sector 13D-SR13Z74 Sub Level 29X Fort Meade, Maryland

Reactions: Der_Echte