Ma long sponsor?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Would you be so kind to tell me which brand sponsor to Ma long? Is Nittaku?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
I still see him with his pictures being used by DHS surely he is sponsored by DHS.
I already have the confirmation, this message is to reach 5 messages and the forum allows me to put Link

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Others have already said this but nittaku and dhs have a good relationship.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ma Long was sponsored by both somehow. Even if he wasn’t officialy sponsored by either, I’d still say that dhs is backing him with free equipment.
I already have the confirmation, this message is to reach 5 messages and the forum allows me to put Link

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Confirmation Ma Long is sponsored by Nitttaku! Ding Ning too.

https://www.nittaku.com/advisory-staffs/players/

Well I guess you answered your own question!
You're right Ma Long and even Ding Ning are sponsored by Nittaku but then again, Nittaku and DHS have a good relationship and Ma Long only uses DHS products in recent years with his own product line (Ding Ning also has her own blade with DHS) so maybe they are sponsored by both somehow?

DHS's official website also shows Ma Long and Ding Ning as sponsored players although they also include Zhu yuling and Chen meng, both known Stiga players. http://en.dhs-sports.com/starpp/

I think in the end all the highly regarded chinese national team players are sponsored by DHS in a way since they have their personal Hurricane 3 versions. ex. Lin Gaoyuan is sponsored by Butterfly but he has a personal H3 model.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
If you look at how things actually work in China, its more like the "unit" or the department (as we understand in english) who "sponsors" or gives funding to the players/team.

Things work very differnetly in that part of the world.

Fortunately, I guess its a good kind of different when it comes to table tennis, since they are so systematic about it.

Sorry for being off-topic.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
I see those Lining stuff sold with top end prices on tt11. Are they kind of top end stuff or just that’s how they price things here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
CNT is probably sponsored by Li-Ning, and Li-Ning is a major shareholder in DHS from my understanding. Take the football player CR7 for example. He is sponsored by Nike but played in Real Madrid who is sponsored by adidas. He could still wear Nike football shoes but the apparel was adidas. And with Messi it's reversed.

http://www.e1981.com/Pic/201904_b/E1981_1984346601.jpg

Lining Table tennis Jacket Sponsored the national flag pingpong Jacket Li-ning CP

Equipment, where does it start and where does it stop ? FZD and ML and everybody else is also sponsored by

Li-ning