Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Hi guys,

I'm looking to build a new bat but I think I need a bit of help choosing the right blade. I'm an intermediate to advanced offensive player that does a lot of attacking, looping and also blocking. I've been playing seriously for about 4 years now.

I was looking for a blade that wasn't too expensive and was quite flexible to get as much feeling as possible. I saw on the Bribar website the Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic but saw that there has been very few reviews or even mentions of it online. Does anyone know if this blade would be right for me?

Also, its my first post so don't go too hard on me, I'm sure you get annoying questions like this all the time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
I use the JOOLA falcon medium blade with JOOLA energy X-tra and Tibhar Aurus Sound. On my next bat though I'll be using Andro Rasanter R42 and Tibhar Evolution FX-P.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I use the JOOLA falcon medium blade with JOOLA energy X-tra and Tibhar Aurus Sound. On my next bat though I'll be using Andro Rasanter R42 and Tibhar Evolution FX-P.
I would start with only changing One thing at a time. Either blade or rubbers. This way you can easier notice and judge where the change lies.

Blade looks look a good choice if you want a bit more speed and stability. Stiga allround classic carbon is similar I think.

You could Also start with just a faster blade like:

Avalox bt555

Avalox p500

Butterfly Korbel

Stiga Energy Wood V2

As examples.

OR you could go with a slow 7-ply all-wood like:

Avalox bt777 (not much faster than bt555, but is a bit more accurate and stable)

Joola Viva

Donic Persson Powerplay

TSP Swat

A slow 7-ply is like a fast 5-ply with a bit more accuracy.
I find bt777 easier to use than bt555.

I have a heavy Stiga Allround Evolution and seems a bit faster than both my bt555 and bt777, which is lighter. And it is only rated all+. It's a bit weird, but my theory goes that because it's thinner (more flex) and heavier, the ekstra weight in combination with that flex gives it more catapult than the others and therefore seems faster. So something like that is also a posibilty.

But if it's more accuracy you're looking for, then Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic seems like a good choice.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

Last edited: