Fastarc G-1 vs Tenergy 05 for me BH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Fastarc G-1, Tenergy 05 or Rozena for me BH

Hello, would you be so kind to give me your advice, I currently use Hurricane Long 5 with Hurricane neo 3 in the backhand, the blade is perfect, but I want to change the HN3 for Fastarc, Tenergy 05 or Rozena. My game is very offensive especially Forehand, almost I do not block, my backhand is well developed, my question is the following, which of the 3 rubbers will give me more control and effect? Speed ​​is not necessary since the blade is a rocket. Thanks.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hello, would you be so kind to give me your advice, I currently use Hurricane Long 5 with Hurricane neo 3 in the backhand, the blade is perfect, but I want to change the HN3 for Fastarc, Tenergy 05 or Rozena. My game is very offensive especially Forehand, almost I do not block, my backhand is well developed, my question is the following, which of the 3 rubbers will give me more control and effect? Speed ​​is not necessary since the blade is a rocket. Thanks.

Rozena is soft. You may want to avoid soft sponged rubbers if you are aggressive.

G1 is a good forehand rubber. Quite hard if you ask me.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
virtuososiu said:
Rozena is soft. You may want to avoid soft sponged rubbers if you are aggressive.

G1 is a good forehand rubber. Quite hard if you ask me.

BAHAW-WHA-HA-HA-QUINTUPLE HA-HA

Anyone seeing me play in person, whether it is the FH, or the BH... especially the BH, and say my shots are not aggressive need to schedule an eye exam sooner than Mr. Magoo does.

Soft dynamic or even soft old-school offensive rubbers allow me to be EVEN MORE AGGRESSIVE and still land it. ... and I land it with quality.

Sure, at the PRO level my kind of high quality is meh to them, that is why they want the absolutely fastest thing they can feel and control - they need an extreme level of penetration, pace and spin.

Just about NONE of us on the forum are on that level... not even DAN.

I am using a dictionary or textbook definition of aggressive, wich means to be the one initiating attacking in a strong way before the other dude does it.

...maybe your definition of aggressive means to simply hit it as hard as possible.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I guess there are exceptions to soft rubbers bottoming out?

It depends on the rubber.

Maybe its better said this way.

Yes, it depends on the rubber. Look at Kreanga ripping backhands with Tenergy 05 FX...

All tension rubbers bottom out at some point, but not at the same point, there are huge differences..

PS: Rozena is not really a soft rubber, it's considered medium.

Last edited:
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016

Hi Saga, how long have you been playing? Are you able to topspin and flip underspin shots with your BH easily including in matches?

Out of the 3 rubbers you mentioned, Rozena is the least fast and will give you the most control, it still has good spin, it will also be the easier to transition to from H3 Neo.

Tenergy 05 will have the most effect as in the most spin, it is very dynamic and bouncy, it takes a lot of technique to control well especially in matches, it is the most spin sensitive out of the 3.

Fastarc G-1 is the hardest and fastest which can make it hard to control at certain levels, it's still very spinny, a bit less sensitive to spin than T05 since it's less bouncy and more linear. C-1 is less hard and fast, still very spinny and good at blocking.

Based on what you asked I would recommend Rozena or maybe C-1 to you but I also don't know your level so we can't give you accurate advice, just info about these rubbers, hence why I asked you a bunch of questions to get a better idea.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
yes but he doesnt play with different rubbers and he still thinks that there is no better rubber than evolution. For me his advertisement is the worst part of this forum and I never buy something from nexy.

All Der_Echte was saying is that you can still be very agressive with soft rubbers, look at Kreanga with T05 FX and Lebesson with FX-P for exemple...

Der has played with many different types of rubbers in the past and is not overtly advertising his brand. I've seen him praise Tenergy and other brands and stores many a times.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Hi Saga, how long have you been playing? Are you able to topspin and flip underspin shots with your BH easily including in matches?

Out of the 3 rubbers you mentioned, Rozena is the least fast and will give you the most control, it still has good spin, it will also be the easier to transition to from H3 Neo.

Tenergy 05 will have the most effect as in the most spin, it is very dynamic and bouncy, it takes a lot of technique to control well especially in matches, it is the most spin sensitive out of the 3.

Fastarc G-1 is the hardest and fastest which can make it hard to control at certain levels, it's still very spinny, a bit less sensitive to spin than T05 since it's less bouncy and more linear. C-1 is less hard and fast, still very spinny and good at blocking.

Based on what you asked I would recommend Rozena or maybe C-1 to you but I also don't know your level so we can't give you accurate advice, just info about these rubbers, hence why I asked you a bunch of questions to get a better idea.
I can't lift UP the ball properly, Chinese style is too difficult for me, that's why i'm considering playing with rozena.
I' ve been playing for 2 years, but I train without a coach. Me backhand is very good the rozena is for me Forehand.

Last edited:
You say Chinese style is too difficult for you yet you use H3 Neo on backhand and you claim that your backhand is very good. Your original post was about a recommendation for your backhand. And then, you decided that the rubber someone recommended for your backhand will be on your forehand side. So I am not sure what you really want.

Anyhow, if it's still about your backhand, and Chinese style is difficult for you, then it is no-brainer that H3 Neo needs to go and make place for a dynamic rubber. I would recommend Fastarc G-1. Although someone else said so here, it is not faster than Tenergy, but it is very capable in attacking play, and definitely more versatile than Tenergy. It is definitely the least spin-sensitive of all the rubbers mentioned here, and while the feeling is quite hard and direct, its sponge is actually about as hard as Tenergy, and there are many harder rubbers out there. It is due to the top-sheet that is thick and stiff, yet very grippy. It is the best rubber I know for agressive flat returns of serves and for aggressive blocks/drives off the bounce. Backhand looping is a more challenging part, but more so on hard blades, and yours is rather soft, isn't it? Fastarc C-1 is the choice if close-table loops with G-1 are a problem. Away from the table backhand loops pack a serious punch, trust me, matching Tenergy in spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
You say Chinese style is too difficult for you yet you use H3 Neo on backhand and you claim that your backhand is very good. Your original post was about a recommendation for your backhand. And then, you decided that the rubber someone recommended for your backhand will be on your forehand side. So I am not sure what you really want.

Anyhow, if it's still about your backhand, and Chinese style is difficult for you, then it is no-brainer that H3 Neo needs to go and make place for a dynamic rubber. I would recommend Fastarc G-1. Although someone else said so here, it is not faster than Tenergy, but it is very capable in attacking play, and definitely more versatile than Tenergy. It is definitely the least spin-sensitive of all the rubbers mentioned here, and while the feeling is quite hard and direct, its sponge is actually about as hard as Tenergy, and there are many harder rubbers out there. It is due to the top-sheet that is thick and stiff, yet very grippy. It is the best rubber I know for agressive flat returns of serves and for aggressive blocks/drives off the bounce. Backhand looping is a more challenging part, but more so on hard blades, and yours is rather soft, isn't it? Fastarc C-1 is the choice if close-table loops with G-1 are a problem. Away from the table backhand loops pack a serious punch, trust me, matching Tenergy in spin.
15 days ago I got the G1 for my backhand and it is just as you explain it here, I changed from HN3 to G1 due to a shoulder injury, my backhand is well developed but I don't want to force it so much, G1 is perfect. Now I was looking for another option for my Forehand because that if it is not well developed.