Young Shine rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
very amazing because i think i have not bad level... i play more 1 month with this rubber ...
and not bubble... then for me i feel very amazing...

need to know how he used oil too... if 10 layers... thats normal....

and my friend in china very good level... try this and he says me not buble same h3 neo blue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
One month is how many training sessions for you?
Can you put picture of your rubber here so we can see topsheet after one month?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Got it yesterday

Got it. Applied first layer of booster yesterday directly on sponge. Will today put two layers of glue on it and then 2 more layers of FTL. Should be ready in a week. Tried Dianchi D and Jupiter 3 by Yinhe the last months. Both very good chinese rubbers for boosting. I am really curious.
I personally never hat bubbles in any rubber. Just dont overtune. 3 thin layers are enough. With stronger boosters maybe even less. But I have to admit it was easy to separate topsheet and sponge. Not because it wasn't glued properly, but because the sponge seemed to be a bit fragile, so it sticked on the pimples I ripped of.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Not a bad rubber, but behaves quite differently than my Jupiter 3 pro bs provincial. A bit less tacky. Topsheet is more like H3 Neo. But I am not really a fan of the Neo-Series. I'll test it next summer. Has some decent spin and loopkills are very dangerous. Better than Hurricane 3 Neo commercial. Faster, more consistency and in 40° harder, but this might be because of factory tuning.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Nice rubber, i just am test it. Orange 37 degree and 39 blue sponge in my 968. Its amazing. More easy to use than H3 national. Very fast for chinese rubber and nice spin. I recommend this rubber for 30$. I used 2 layers of Seamoon Booster and it fly. I thought that it was less tacky than H3 but it is too tackyness, but maybe more speed and less weight. And less hard, same more soft.
H3 National BS 39º vs Young shine BS 39º
  • Speed 8.5 - 9 Maybe more bounce
  • Powerfull 9.5 - 9
  • Spin 10 - 9
  • Tackyness 9 - 8
  • Feeling of hardness Maybe 0.5º softer than H3
  • Weight lighter than H3
  • Throw Angle 6 - 7
  • Control 9 - 9
Great quality, unknow durability

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
A friend of mine got a sheet of Dingtian rubber, so I tested it out a bit on his racket. I don't know why people talk about this rubber so much. I thought this would be fine for a $10 rubber, but to me $30 is crazy.

It's a very very standard Chinese rubber. A little tacky, a little dull and dead, nothing really stood out to me. I thought the $11 Rxton 5 is a much much better rubber at 1/3 of the price. Rxton 5 topsheet is tackier and grippier and just looks higher quality, and the sponge is harder and seems to have more potential.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
A friend of mine got a sheet of Dingtian rubber, so I tested it out a bit on his racket. I don't know why people talk about this rubber so much. I thought this would be fine for a $10 rubber, but to me $30 is crazy.

It's a very very standard Chinese rubber. A little tacky, a little dull and dead, nothing really stood out to me. I thought the $11 Rxton 5 is a much much better rubber at 1/3 of the price. Rxton 5 topsheet is tackier and grippier and just looks higher quality, and the sponge is harder and seems to have more potential.
Two Questions:
1. What kind of blade was the rubber mounted on and
2. Are you talking about the orange or blue sponge version ?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
A couple of things to know aside from the fact that this thread is a few years old:

1) Panany is a pretty high level player and there is no way you should compare your experience with his. But I am comfortable knowing that he will know what is good FOR HIM.
2) If you had the amount of power on impact Panany has, and you were able to get the depth of impact that Panany is able to get, you might have a different opinion about a lot of equipment. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
A couple of things to know aside from the fact that this thread is a few years old:

1) Panany is a pretty high level player and there is no way you should compare your experience with his. But I am comfortable knowing that he will know what is good FOR HIM.
2) If you had the amount of power on impact Panany has, and you were able to get the depth of impact that Panany is able to get, you might have a different opinion about a lot of equipment. :)
Definitely I think I have said many times in the past, I have a strong preference for Chinese tacky rubbers that have more of a bounce (like Jupiter 3 and Triple Double). Stronger players don't need the extra bounce and can hit powerful shots with even dead rubbers.

But even comparing Dingtian with slower rubbers like H3, or Battle 2, or Rxton 5, the rubber doesn't seem as grippy.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Definitely I think I have said many times in the past, I have a strong preference for Chinese tacky rubbers that have more of a bounce (like Jupiter 3 and Triple Double). Stronger players don't need the extra bounce and can hit powerful shots with even dead rubbers.

But even comparing Dingtian with slower rubbers like H3, or Battle 2, or Rxton 5, the rubber doesn't seem as grippy.
dingtian is not as sticky as rxton5 but plenty grip. I am only pissed off with myself that i bought the
H 38 instead of 40 . I got the rxton5 on my bh and the dingtian on the fh this makes comparison difficult. Never mind, I can play this way until something will let go, probably by Christmas 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
dingtian is not as sticky as rxton5 but plenty grip. I am only pissed off with myself that i bought the
H 38 instead of 40 . I got the rxton5 on my bh and the dingtian on the fh this makes comparison difficult. Never mind, I can play this way until something will let go, probably by Christmas 😁
So is there something you like about this rubber?