• Welcome Guest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1. Top | #21
      says Ba'al has spoken

Master TTD Member

Reviews
      Read 8 Reviews
      Liked 5,482 Times in 2,271 Posts
      Look, we know you will keep joining. All we can do is warn people not to deal with you because you have clearly violated the rules of many forums.

From your posts here you are making it clear WHY people shouldn't deal with you.

At MyTT for sure you are on the "ban on sight" list along with a handful of other people. That's simply not going to change.

What mods here do is up to them.
      Last edited by Baal; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:56 AM.

2. The Following User Likes Baal's Post:

UpSideDownCarl (4 Weeks Ago)

3. Top | #22
      says Krooklyn District Goon Squad
      Commissioner

Equipment Expert
      Super Moderator Country: United States
      Equipment:
      Blade OSP Virtuoso +
      Forehand Rubber BH:Red Rasanter R48
      Backhand Rubber FH:Black Rasanter R48

Reviews
      Read 11 Reviews
      Liked 15,028 Times in 7,266 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
      Look, we know you will keep joining. All we can do is warn people not to deal with you because you have clearly violated the rules of many forums.

From your posts here you are making it clear WHY people shouldn't deal with you.

At MyTT for sure you are on the "ban on sight" list along with a handful of other people. That's simply not going to change.

What mods here do is up to them.
      Thanks. Baal, in your posts, you seem to have said everything I need to say.

empa, Safoklis, sidespinBH or whatever you want to call yourself, maybe you should go sell on eBay. On this site, if you don't currently posses an item you cannot sell it. If there are places where they have different rules, sell there.

But if you want to sell on this site, you have to have the item in your possession currently and be able to take photos of the item you are selling, before you can attempt to sell the item.

And using bad language and threatening people as I saw you did in PMs that were sent to me by the people you threatened, when I previously banned you, that is also against the rules. So is you calling people idiots and other names you used above.

So, you are banned for bad behavior and breaking multiple forum rules. And nobody on this site gets commissions from sellers. So your accusations seem pretty off base. This site lets people sell IF THEY RESPECT THE RULES OF THE FORUM.

Your posts in this thread show you are not able or willing to do that. And someone who demonstrates all the behaviors you demonstrate, just in the posts you made above, present a clear risk to forum members. Since selling on this site is one place where members are at risk, we would rather be cautious and not let anyone sell if they won't follow the rules than wait and risk someone not receiving something they pay for before acting.

And yes, people can be scammed through PayPal. If you convince someone that he should send the payment to you as someone he/she trusts rather than sending with purchase protection, to avoid the fee, then that person has basically given you the money. And if they pay you as a trusted person and you don't send the item, then there is not really much they can do.

So, rather than risk any of that, your bad behavior shows that the potential risks you present are not worth taking. Sell somewhere else. You are on the same "ban on sight" list on TTDaily as you are on at MyTT. Your behavior and actions have caused you to earn that. And if you think of how many places you have been banned from, perhaps you should think about changing your behavior rather than blaming others for issues created by how you behave.
      Last edited by UpSideDownCarl; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:57 PM.
      Spin Everything.

4. The Following User Likes UpSideDownCarl's Post:

chintanmashroo (4 Weeks Ago)

5. Top | #23
      This user has no status.

Equipment Expert
      Master TTD Member Country: Philippines
      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom 36.5; Tmount T540; Yasaka ML Soft Carbon
      Forehand Rubber Omega 7 China;Kokutaku 007 Pro; Hurricane 3
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Omega 7 Asia; Stiga DNA H; Joola Dynaryz

Reviews
      Read 80 Reviews
      Liked 2,209 Times in 1,449 Posts
      I have seen his posts in facebook before. He tried to sell items in a group i moderate so i banned him.

6. The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

tzifos (4 Weeks Ago)

7. Top | #24
      This user has no status.

Banned Country: Andorra

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      ok i suppose you want to play , so you continue trying making UNefficiently , my life diffcult and you try VERY hard to take away from me my human right to support myself , clear things out , and say my opinion like everyone else , SINCE FORUMS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE ONLINE PLACES WHERE EVERYONE PRESENTS HIS OPINIONS FREELY .

its clear you dont want discussion .. no public speaking from whomever has diffrent opinion than the moderator , congrats !!!

so i thought forums support freedom of speach , but hello no . whatever the moderators want , they obviously dont care about what the hosted memebrs want , but only what they like , they decide alone just like that , i guess there is no need to ask for people opinion on a public forum .......

upside... you missed the point totally ...

so to conclude :

1. i never stole or cheated anyone , fact.

2. i am reliable and trustworthy seller , with proofs , check sidespinBH on mytabletennis.com , before Baal removes it forever.

3. its against forum rules . ok this is the only argument i can accept. the first time i hadnt read that rule , for the second time i asked sorry already.

4. its ridiculous , you are ridiculous since you call me scammer and cant proove anything . people see everything and can judge both me and moderators too... so be carefull with your words.

5. i use only pp protevtion my friend carl , read , search before you judge. look my posts on mytt

now ban me for another time , claiming that i am scammer , since you dont want disccsuion , ive got nothing else to say , i proved what i had to , bann me since thats the only thing you can do in hope of stoping me .

8. Top | #25
      This user has no status.

TTD Member Country: England

Equipment:
      Blade DHS Long 5

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
      That guy's a scammer as well.
      Attachment 22134

Did anyone try to buy blade from here? A lot of expensive stuff

9. Top | #26
      says Ba'al has spoken

Master TTD Member

Reviews
      Read 8 Reviews
      Liked 5,482 Times in 2,271 Posts
      Here is something I posted as Mod of For Sale at MyTT. It probably applies here too in some circumstances.
      ------------------------------------------------

Dear forum members who buy and sell blades here.

One way some of the more notorious scammers evade detection is by constantly creating new accounts and not actually posting in threads. They operate primarily by PM.

So, if you have posted a Looking For thread and are searching for a specific item, these people may contact you by PM and make an offer. Now it may be that they will have what you want.

But.....

1. Please look to see if the person has joined the forum very recently. The scammer losing his mind here just created a new identity, and he has only one post here.

2. Also, check in their profile to see if they have ever posted a comment in a thread, or created a thread here. See for example kgd, the newest identity that Sofoklis just created.

3. If the person contacting you is new and/or has no history of commenting please proceed with great caution! Those are major red flags.

4. Under NO circumstances should you use the Paypal as a gift option (Friends and Family) but especially if the red flags noted above are waving. You must use Paypal in a way that protects your money in case the deal goes bad, for example the blade never comes or is not as advertised or is a fake. Remember, some guy you are making a transaction with on the internet for the first time is not a member of your family and may not be your friend.

5. If you decide to proceed anyway, demand to see photographs of the ACTUAL blade and demand to know when he will be shipping the blade. If photos of the actual blade are not immediately forthcoming -- if he doesn't send them to you in a day or two -- do not proceed with the transaction! And remember, a cut and paste of a manufacturer's picture is not good enough. You need to see a photo of the actual blade taken in a way that makes it clear that he has it in hand. A picture of the blade in his hand is not a bad thing to ask for.

6. You probably don't want to buy a "new blade" from someone here who does not have a pretty extensive history of selling here.

If you are suspicious of something, let the mods know.
      Last edited by Baal; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:56 PM.

10. The Following User Likes Baal's Post:

11. Top | #27
      Commissioner

Equipment Expert
      Equipment:
      Blade OSP Virtuoso +

Reviews
      Read 11 Reviews
      Quote Originally Posted by Kgd View Post
      ok i suppose you want to play , so you continue trying making UNefficiently , my life diffcult and you try VERY hard to take away from me my human right to support myself , clear things out , and say my opinion like everyone else , SINCE FORUMS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE ONLINE PLACES WHERE EVERYONE PRESENTS HIS OPINIONS FREELY .

its clear you dont want discussion .. no public speaking from whomever has diffrent opinion than the moderator , congrats !!!

so i thought forums support freedom of speach , but hello no . whatever the moderators want , they obviously dont care about what the hosted memebrs want , but only what they like , they decide alone just like that , i guess there is no need to ask for people opinion on a public forum .......

upside... you missed the point totally ...

so to conclude :

1. i never stole or cheated anyone , fact.

2. i am reliable and trustworthy seller , with proofs , check sidespinBH on mytabletennis.com , before Baal removes it forever.

3. its against forum rules . ok this is the only argument i can accept. the first time i hadnt read that rule , for the second time i asked sorry already.

4. its ridiculous , you are ridiculous since you call me scammer and cant proove anything . people see everything and can judge both me and moderators too... so be carefull with your words.

5. i use only pp protevtion my friend carl , read , search before you judge. look my posts on mytt

now ban me for another time , claiming that i am scammer , since you dont want disccsuion , ive got nothing else to say , i proved what i had to , bann me since thats the only thing you can do in hope of stoping me .
      I think you show who you are so it is quite easy to see. And no, the forum is not simply for free speech. When one person calls another an idiot, they can be banned for that. When someone does not follow the rules for selling, they can be banned. This site does not simply exist for you to use however you want. If you try to circumvent the rules, that is a reason for you to be banned.

Are you a scammer? I don't really know or care. Is it clearly shady to sell a blade you do not yet own? Yes. And it is against the rules of this forum for someone to try and sell something they have not yet acquired.

This is not a for sale site. If you want to sell, go to eBay. We let people who follow the rules and demonstrate themselves to be civil and trustworthy to sell on the forum. You have not shown yourself to be either. The first words I saw that you wrote were personal threats to another member that you made in a PM. Just that is enough for me to ban you on sight. You are still demonstrating the same kinds of uncivil behavior now. We do not have to prove you ARE a scammer. Your behavior alone is reason enough for us not to permit you to participate freely on this forum.

In this thread you called people idiots and weirdos. I don't care how you make your living. But go somewhere else. This is not where you should be doing this kind of thing. Feel free to make your own for sale site or your own table tennis forum. If you want to come to this forum, you have to follow the rules. If you don't, we will ban you. If you behave how you have in all your posts in this thread, you will get banned. This is the result of HOW YOU HAVE BEHAVED. You have directly caused that result.
      Last edited by UpSideDownCarl; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:17 AM.

12. Top | #28
      says Grand Consultant to the Office
      of the Goon Squad

Master TTD Member Country: South Korea
      Equipment:
      Blade Nate Cedar Straight
      Forehand Rubber Tibhar MX-K
      Backhand Rubber Tibhar FX-S

Reviews
      Read 27 Reviews
      Liked 10,059 Times in 5,293 Posts
      Dude is ALMOST as persistant as S-Jan... he gotta be at it another couple decades at that pace to match him though...
      President, Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club. Hit us up on TTD or Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/koreaforeignttc

Janitor at NexyUSA TT Equipment Shop
      http://www.nexyusa.com

View our Lame Nexy USA corporate FB page
      http://www.facebook.com/nexyusa

13. The Following User Likes Der_Echte's Post:

14. Top | #29
      This user has no status.

Banned Country: Guyana

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Do you really think that if someone wants to buy , the seller shows him all the photos and also use PayPal protection like, will he take your ridiculous tips seriously ???

Or is it diffcult to post 5 posts , like so many are doing , and start chatting and selling ?

You cant prove me wrong or scammer , you are ridiculous man , you cant prove anything and since that the only weak weapon you have is to fight me is by spreading the fear of potential scam ,

WAKE UP THERE IS NO SCAM . THERE NEVER WAS ...
      ADVERTISING OTHER PEOPLE ITEMS , DOESN'T MEAN IT IS A SCAM , IF ALL PARTIES USE PP PROTECTION, NO SCAM CAN TAKE PLACE.

SO STOP TRYING TO MISLEAD PEOPLE .

aren't you ashamed that you accuse a reliable and trustworthy seller like me for scam ?
      Where is the scam and who was in loss ?
      NO ONE , BUT YOU KEEP CLAIMING LIES....

I can accept to never post for sale again items that don't belong to me , will you welcome me back to both forums and ask sorry for your ridiculous behavior then ?

I only wanted to show you all the items im dealing with , either they are mine or my friends, items which most of you havent even seen for very long time ... like brand new with box 1st series viscarias , personal timo boll player version tb alc st( like on his video , gluing rubbers )and many many more... whats wrong if i want to make a commision from sale ? Thats not your business.

Anyway i asked for a polite peaceful discussion and solution , you aren't willing even to hear and solve it peacfully ... you continue to fight me , so i will continue to cheat the moderators tricks always . CAUTION ONLY THE MODERATORS ,NOT THE MEMBERS. AND I'LL DO IT FOREVER.

So better to think about it again : i will be here and I'll make your lifes difficult, unless you ask me sorry publically for accusing me faulty for scam and welcome me back to forums with my first name sidespinBH .

The other sheep here , dont even speak, like.they dont have own opinion, from public discussion it turned out to be a discussion with me and the liars moderators ... wtf really...

All the people who are accusing me where the [email protected] are they ? Why dont we hear them ? Why dod they hide again ?
      Is it that they indeed dont have anything against me and just moaking ...? Who knows...

For once more , you showed me that i shouldn't try anymore to deal with you guys , especially here the for sale section sucks very much , not even new ads for long time and everywhere lowballers , thats also the no1 reason most of them join forums , to find a super cheap offer = lowballers

How many members joined forums only just for this reason ?? I saw many , you know it better than me...

To be continued , kisses...

15. Top | #30
      This user has no status.

TTD Member Country: Greece

Equipment:
      Blade Donic Defplay Senso v3
      Forehand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft
      Backhand Rubber TSP Super Spinpips Chop II

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Sof View Post
      To be continued , kisses...
      I hope not.... that is ridiculous! How many accounts are you going to make to write the same and same...

Buyers & sellers be aware!

16. Top | #31
      This user has no status.

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Ridiculous is the way the way these indescribable people treat me . Like i am criminal.
      And who are you fellow greek ?
      Stop spreading the fear if you dont have a clue against me , dont be a sheep

17. Top | #32
      This user has no status.

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      I told to all of you , i won't stop until this misunderstanding is over and these moderators ask sorry from me for their ridiculous behaviour to me...

Its clear that these liars , try to make me appear like a scammer , ignoring the obvious truth which is that i never stole , cheated anyone , my feedback is 100% positive.

So do they want to play ?
      I like games very much... lets play

It only takes me 2 minutes to re register on and on etc...
      Hahahahaaa

They didnt like my honest and democratic way of solving things , so better they be aware from now on

18. Top | #33
      This user has no status.

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      I'm just wondering , all these people who have expressed their bad feelings for the [email protected] moderators to me , in past,
      Where are they hiding?
      Why don't we hear from you juanma80... ?
      You were against on all this misunderstanding about me , you told me i will speak to moderators, I'll open a poll for you to return on forums , its not fair to you , they banned you without a reason and no warning, you are great seller and had proven your reliability,

Where the heck are you to tell all that publically ????
      Better to hide , like you always do little nasty rat . Go lick the moderators, you know...

And yes [email protected] moderators yes indeed they are , they just admitted it , they don't give a shit about public opinion , they decide themselves alone what to do , without asking no one even the public opinion .

Thats what happens when you put incompetent people to authority positions...

Put a man on high authority position and he will reveal you his true character , an idiom says...

19. Top | #34
      This user has no status.

Established TTD Member Country: Greece
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Ai Fukuhara Pro ZLF
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Vega Pro
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Vega Pro

Reviews
      Read 1 Reviews
      Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
      Is there any psychiatrist in the forum? The guy needs help....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	22145

20. The Following User Likes Arkady's Post:

21. Top | #35
      This user has no status.

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      So there are 2 options available:

1. Either we solve it here peacefully

Or

2. I'll continue what im doing and making fun with these funny moderators ,

However players and people don't need to worry at all .
      As i proved to all of you publically ,
      I never cheated anyone in my life and its never gonna change and no one has the smallest proof against me .

I can sell all the items even what the most demanding player need , either current ones or old collectibles or special items in 100% new condition, like you probably never saw before , yes i see only crap superused old blades for 4 years now

AND I USE ONLY PAYPAL PROTECTION

So for pm and personal discussion, since they will bann me again wont be possible through these forums

send me inquires to my email [email protected]

22. Top | #36
      This user has no status.

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Ποιος ξέρει ποσο μπουφος κ κομπλεξικός είσαι εσύ τώρα... ζώον

23. Top | #37
      Commissioner

Equipment Expert
      Equipment:
      Blade OSP Virtuoso +

Reviews
      Read 11 Reviews
      Yep. We have solved it. Your poor behavior will not be tolerated.

24. The Following User Likes UpSideDownCarl's Post:

JustANoob (4 Weeks Ago)

25. Top | #38
      This user has no status.

Established TTD Member Country: Bulgaria

Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Fuga
      Forehand Rubber Friendship/729 Battle II red
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Battle II red

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 47 Times in 36 Posts
      I consider the ban hammer a pretty peaceful way to resolve things.

26. Top | #39
      This user has no status.

Equipment Expert
      Master TTD Member Country: Philippines
      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom 36.5; Tmount T540; Yasaka ML Soft Carbon
      Forehand Rubber Omega 7 China;Kokutaku 007 Pro; Hurricane 3
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Omega 7 Asia; Stiga DNA H; Joola Dynaryz

Reviews
      Read 80 Reviews
      Liked 2,209 Times in 1,449 Posts
      He is so entitled that he is threatening the mods lol.

27. Top | #40
      Commissioner

Equipment Expert
      Equipment:
      Blade OSP Virtuoso +

Reviews
      Read 11 Reviews
      BTW: I would be happy to hear from real people who bought from him or sold to him on their experience. But it would not change my mind if he got glowing reviews and behaved the way he has in this forum. His behavior will still get him banned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast