Kokutaku Allwood Shakehand Blades

This user has no status.
Hello, this is my first thread here in the forum. I was wondering if anybody knows something about the Kokutaku Allwood Shakehand blades. The other day I was looking for some offensive 5 ply allwood blades in different tt online stores, and I found that at tt-japan.net they have a great variety of shakehand allwood kokutaku blades. I personally found interesting the Brohne, Speemar and Crisal. The three of them are 5 ply wood offensive blades, but I wasn't to found info about them in any forum or data base. I know that kokutaku jpen blades are widely used by the jpenholders, but I was not able to find any other info about the blades aforementioned. Has someone ever tried the mentioned blades? What are your thoughts about Kokutaku blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I asked exactly the same question very long time ago and then again not so long in another forum hoping to get some info but to no avail. How tt-japan hopes to sell without providing some meaningful info? Not so clever....

This user has no status.
Yeah, and it is even more difficult to find info due to the fact that Kokutaku does not have an official website where everybody could see a full detailed description of products. Everything I found was in japanese websites, but I didnt understand a word since I dont speak japanese and Google Translator seems to be broken.