After 8 month of training footwork finally acquired

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Just about all the training amateur TT clubs in Korea give you is mostly footwork over technical shot... and a lot of that training did not even become half-azz instinctive until years afterwards. I am a short dude and am 60 lbs heavier than my weight when I lived in Korea and I move on the court and get to ball I would never have done in Korea.

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
Just about all the training amateur TT clubs in Korea give you is mostly footwork over technical shot... and a lot of that training did not even become half-azz instinctive until years afterwards. I am a short dude and am 60 lbs heavier than my weight when I lived in Korea and I move on the court and get to ball I would never have done in Korea.

Foot work is not speed, it's moving your legs correctly depending on the ball. LJK have the best Footwork in CNT. When you see him play he feels super light despite being probably the heaviest in CNT mens team.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I say that is to the human eye, a dude as large as a small fat bear shouldn't be able to move and do things in this sport for how short, wide, round, and old I am.

I cannot tell you how many Titan General demanding/commanding kind of Chinese dads watching their TT kids who lose to me tell their kids before match you better not lose to this fat old dude who cannot move and doesn't have your speed, skills, and ball striking...

... then said kid loses to me and said dad reads riot act to kid and the kid warrior story grows.

May 2018
I say that is to the human eye, a dude as large as a small fat bear shouldn't be able to move and do things in this sport for how short, wide, round, and old I am.

I cannot tell you how many Titan General demanding/commanding kind of Chinese dads watching their TT kids who lose to me tell their kids before match you better not lose to this fat old dude who cannot move and doesn't have your speed, skills, and ball striking...

... then said kid loses to me and said dad reads riot act to kid and the kid warrior story grows.
loool

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
https://youtu.be/qG7ijUdpW7w?t=377

8 month ago i was always a bit slower than usual, i feel the ball is almost up my chest. Now even against someone 2300~2400 i no longer feel i am missing out in speed and positioning (i do miss out in consistency and shot selection tho).

Ha !!
you got the footwork but it looks to me that you are not fit enough ;););)