Using dipper iii is much a dishonesty.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Using Dipper III prior to getting it on general market is much a dishonesty.

Dipper III is reported far superior to H3. Never been on general market so far, unavailable for non-chinese competitors. Psssssss.

China team now using this novelty product a lot. The rubber specifically designed for maintaining CHINA dominance insuperable on international arena, to destroy all the foreign players, both Europa and Japanese playing at the international major events forthcoming. It is to allow an unfair benefit for China alone, and very much against Fair Play, by China table tennis governance, CTTA in particular..

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
OsR7-fypceiq7274028.jpg

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Just looked on Rev Spin, there is a DHS dipper 3 on the list, reviews, 2 of them, dated 2011 and 2013. So might not be the same product. This dipper 3 had a very soft sponge for a Chinese rubber. Ratings were average at best.

the dipper 3 you are referring to must be a new rubber ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Dipper III is reported far superior to H3. Never been on general market so far, unavailable for non-chinese competitors. Psssssss.

China team now using this novelty product a lot. The rubber specifically designed for maintaining CHINA dominance insuperable on international arena, to destroy all the foreign players, both Europa and Japanese playing at the international major events forthcoming. It is to allow an unfair benefit for China alone, and very much against Fair Play, by China table tennis governance, CTTA in particular..
Take a deep breath and relax.
I can assure you that this new rubber cannot generate any impulse that previous rubbers can not,
I other words, don't fall for the hype.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ah, here it comes. The quest to search for the legendary rubber, the holder of which will destroy every other player.

Frodo and Sam will have to throw the rubber into Mount Doom to save us all.

Reactions: thomas.pong