YinHe Golden ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hi TTD,

I wondered if the members are familiar with YinHe Golden ALC. Found this interesting and yet unassuming blade from the Prott website. Links as below.
https://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=YHGOLD

Reportedly to be similar to a Viscaria but at half the usual cost of a Viscaria too.

Also wondering how does this compare to the popular V-14 Pro or the Pro Feeling which has good reviews from the TTD Members.

Attachments

• D-715.jpg
    D-715.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,291
Reactions: nymose
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
maybe this one would suit me better:

[FONT=&quot]YINHE 970XX -A (970XX-A, 5+2 ALC, Used by DPR Korea Team) Arylate Carbon Table Tennis Blade Ping Pong Bat Paddle Paddle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Model 970XX-A uses "3K" inner arylate carbon. It has a deep control feeling and outstanding error tolerance. It is more like a pure wood blade when playing close-to-table. It's easy to push and play short balls.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Used by D.P.R Korea National T.T. team.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ply: 5+2 ALC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type: Loop with fast attack[/FONT]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Actually havnt found it on AliExpress.
But 729 actually made a viacaria-like blade too. Probably gonna try it the moment my yinhe v14 pro dies.

Link to the 729 Blue ALC: € 25,69 5%OFF | Friendship 729 BLUE ALC Table Tennis Blade (VISCARIA Structure) Blue Arylate Carbon Racket Ping Pong Bat Paddle
https://a.aliexpress.com/_eNskKe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
maybe this one would suit me better:

YINHE 970XX -A (970XX-A, 5+2 ALC, Used by DPR Korea Team) Arylate Carbon Table Tennis Blade Ping Pong Bat Paddle Paddle
- Model 970XX-A uses "3K" inner arylate carbon. It has a deep control feeling and outstanding error tolerance. It is more like a pure wood blade when playing close-to-table. It's easy to push and play short balls.
- Used by D.P.R Korea National T.T. team.
Ply: 5+2 ALC
Type: Loop with fast attack

The A version seems to be sold out leaving the K or C version.

I think ALC is always popular in China

The A version seems to be sold out leaving the K or C version.

I think ALC is always popular in China

Yup tried all 3 versions the alc is the best. It is faster and more bouncy than Viscaria and also heavier at 95gms.