Xiom vega x vs tenergy 05fx

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hello there! Right now I'm playing with tenergy 05fx, and I want something a bit harder and a bit slower with more control (plus cheaper). I'm thinking about Xiom vega x. But the thing is that Dan says in his review that it's more control and slower than tenergy 05, but I've read some reviews that says it's really fast and even faster than tenergy 05. What's true? and what do you think about the vega x? is it any good?

CLV

This user has no status.

CLV

This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Hi. I've never tried tenergy. But i come from the joola dynaryz acc. I'm trying to use vega x in BH. For me it is very fast. Spinning and active blocking feels great. Pushing and passive blocking is a struggle.

The first training i couldn't get a ball on the table. Today I tried it again and it was much better.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Vega X is faster than T05 FX on flat hits, but slower on loops. It feels a lot harder both in sponge and topsheet, and it's very linear in comparison so I don't think it's easier to use on BH than T05 FX. I much prefer Vega X on FH.

I'd recommend Rozena or Nittaku Fastarc C-1 for what you're looking for.

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
05fx is just a better rubber over all. It's lighter, faster, better control, spinnier, more gears. The only thing vega x have over 05fx is price.