Freq.: 1150Hz
8A972CAE-7847-4D2F-8133-3C2BE777531E.jpg
7D339441-E3BB-430A-B778-11F230524344.jpg
557537C1-6908-454D-B9B8-DF4630330A1C.jpg

Reactions: Zion and Haraold
This user has no status.

Hi!
It's been a while since I posted anything

I just finished a blade that I started a few months ago. For this blade, I tried to copy the BTY Maze ALC with a slight crispy touch on the backhand side with the black limba.
I did my best.

• Weight: 89g
• Frequency: ~ 1200Hz
• Dimensions: 157x150
• Balance: Slightly in the head
• Composition: limba / alc / ayous / Kiri / ayous / alc / black limba

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021

Hi!
It's been a while since I posted anything

I just finished a blade that I started a few months ago. For this blade, I tried to copy the BTY Maze ALC with a slight crispy touch on the backhand side with the black limba.
I did my best.

• Weight: 89g
• Frequency: ~ 1200Hz
• Dimensions: 157x150
• Balance: Slightly in the head
• Composition: limba / alc / ayous / Kiri / ayous / alc / black limba

Beautiful handle. Well done!

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Haraold and Nico_03
This user has no status.
Thank you for your feedbacks.

I have an anecdote for this handle.
Initially, I had to make another rather complex one. the first was successful but the second I missed it several times.

I didn't know what to do anymore, I wanted to give up. While looking for a solution I came across a piece of stabilized wood and asked the person if it would suit him.

Finally the result is even better.

Sometimes the simplest things are the best.

This user has no status.

Hello,

There is no fixed price for kiso hinoki. Darker sells the Speed 90 around 270€, the Imperial ~400€. The only craftsman who sells the same quality as mine sells the blades around 475€, he makes other 1-ply priceless but the quality is not as good.

If we compare the quality of my kiso hinoki to the craftsman’s kiso, my blades will cost around 350/475€. I think that these prices are abused and I will never sell at that price.

The price will depend on the quality.
The minimum will be 220€ and 300€ will be my maximum price and for the best quality.

And for sure, it’s a total custom. So you can choose the handle (shape, dimensions, aesthetic…), the engraving etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinshiro
This user has no status.
You really like black limba. How are the characteristics different from regular limba?

Cheers
L-zr

Yes I really appreciate Black Limba but I think that customers like more😂 I often post blades with black limba because a lot a customers ask me to do the same All+ composition. This composition gives the touch of old blades around the 80’s and more control than other All+ blades.

To my mind, Black limba is a little bit crispier than limba so less soft. This is due to the fact that the black limba is closest to the center of the tree and therefore to the oldest and driest part.
But all other characteristics are the same.

Reactions: bobpuls
I really like the dark appearance between the handle and the rubber. But for characteristics I am a Hinoki junkie. I have a Stiga exclusive off with rosewood top layer I believe. It is really beautiful but a bit hard.
Its a shame to cover your creations with rubber.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Nico_03
This user has no status.
I really like the dark appearance between the handle and the rubber. But for characteristics I am a Hinoki junkie. I have a Stiga exclusive off with rosewood top layer I believe. It is really beautiful but a bit hard.
Its a shame to cover your creations with rubber.

Cheers
L-zr
Thank you for your compliments. I really appreciate it.

By the way speaking of hinoki, I have 0,6mm Kumamoto Hinoki, 1,2mm Kiso Hinoki and 10mm Kiso Hinoki for 1-ply blades😊

To my mind, the composition of the Exclusive Off is Walnut/Spruce/Ayous/Spruce/Walnut. The walnut is dense and hard, it’s very different from the soft touch of Hinoki. The Spruce gives some spring to the blade and stiffness. Ayous is the more common wood used for the blades core.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Here is "Earth" 🌏

A stiff but also dynamic blade. Designed for the player who prefers mid-range topspin with maximum spin. "Earth" provides the speed of a 7-ply offensive blade but keeps the feeling of a 5-ply.

Spruce/Spruce/Ayous/Spruce/Spruce
- Off/Off+
- 90g
- 6.10mm
- 157x150mm
- 1300Hz

Last edited:
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
What about to adjust jour bottom shape off playing part of your blade. (low thurd if the head) .... To vide for not playing surface and you can easily compensate weight iwith​more fancy handle.....

Last edited: