Ma Lin series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I play with pg7 with h3neo on ph and a palio cj800o and I was thinking of getting a new blade to play with my h3neo and maybe switch the bh rubber, and I saw some malin blades for a good price and the options were Ma Lin carbon, soft carbon, hard carbon, extra special and extra offensive and I wanted to know the differences between them and maybe a new rubber for BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I play with pg7 with h3neo on ph and a palio cj800o and I was thinking of getting a new blade to play with my h3neo and maybe switch the bh rubber, and I saw some malin blades for a good price and the options were Ma Lin carbon, soft carbon, hard carbon, extra special and extra offensive and I wanted to know the differences between them and maybe a new rubber for BH.
The Extra Offensive has harder outers, so probably more suited for tacky chinese rubbers.

Soft Carbon is the same as Sweden Extra but with two thin fleece carbon layers. Regular carbon is a classic limba/ayous with thin fleece carbon layers as well. They are quite thin and therefore Shouldn't be so stiff. Extra Hard Carbon I haven't heard of :)

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I don't know if you'll find speed difference between the slower ma lin carbon blades and the pg7, but it might still have caracteristics that you'd prefer.

Regarding maybe trying a different rubber for the backhand, I know cj8000 very well myself. On backhand I sometimes find it lacking power for harder shots. In matches I can get too tense because I'm trying to use more force. The throw angle can be a little too high for me sometimes and the opponent will attack.
I prefer fx-s on backhand. The throw is slightly lower and I get some higher gears. I find it slightly too soft though. El-s would have a similar feel.
I yet have to try Golden Tango PS on backhand. Throwangle is the same as cj8000 though. But I do get the extra higher gears.
If my recommendations are too expensive, then maybe the Ak47 series also from Palio could be and option? I still haven't tried one myself.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk