Problems with Dandoy-Sports

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
Have you guys ever had any problems when ordering from dandoy-sports?
I've actually already bought stuff from them a while ago, and I believe many people here have too, so I believe it's a reliable website.

But here's the problem:
I placed an order almost a month ago and nothing has been sent. I wonder why.
I tried contacting them through their email multiple times, and nothing.
Weird.

Has anyone had a similar experience when ordering from them?
Could anyone help me in any way?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Two longstanding critiques of Dandoy is they don't contact you when something is back ordered and they are terrible at responding to email. The stuff you ordered will come. Eventually.

That sounds like my experience as well.

Reactions: GusShnaps
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Rule 31. Replace the subject with Dandoy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 3 reviews
Which e-mail have you tried? I've placed an order at the start of April and they kept ignoring my messages to info@... and messages left on their website for about 1 month. But then at the start of May I found another e-mail on their website support@... (at customer service page) and surprisingly they replied within a day and sent my order next day.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
Which e-mail have you tried? I've placed an order at the start of April and they kept ignoring my messages to info@... and messages left on their website for about 1 month. But then at the start of May I found another e-mail on their website support@... (at customer service page) and surprisingly they replied within a day and sent my order next day.

I tried both. No answer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
I've never had problem with an order, but they do have a problem with customer service and answering e-mails.

When you contact support via e-mail, you get a weird auto response with a specific number of "demand" (probably a type of CRM system), and you get an answer several days later.
They're not answering phones easily too...