Similar blade to Stiga Infinity.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hello, so I just asked about the infinity and the weight balance. I want something similar as the infinity but without the head heaviness. I've looked at the energy wood that I think recently got released. What's the difference between these two?
I've also seen the arctic wood. Would this be something good?

If anyone want to to recommend a similar blade to the Infinity but with the balance more towards the handle I would appreciate that. Also in that price range.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nexy Spear. Same wood plies. Not head heavy. Plays REALLY REALLY well. I gave that blade to my sister and she had a real crazy EJ bug before I gave it to her. She has not looked at other blades with envy since.

Every time I try it, I wonder why I did not keep it. To me, even though it has the same wood plies as the Infinity, it plays way way better and the build quality is also way better. Infinity is good. Nexy Spear is actually kind of special. It may be in my top 5 blades. The one my sister has is a little faster than any of the Infinities I have tried and it has a very slightly softer feel to it. But it has such good feeling. The feel of power shots makes you want to rip the ball over and over. :)