Xiom Vega Pro and Xiom vega Europe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
I have been searching good cheap rubbers and i got thise rubbers from a video. 10 years ago, in one discussion, ppl said those were good a combination. (Xiom vega Pro on Fh, Europe on BH). However, i read some opposite comments on this rubbers. Slower than tenergy 05, hard feels rubber... Do u have any idea? I am planning to change to those rubbers from 2 soft rubbers ( all round beginner rubbers) Now i am good, studied open loop and playing aggressiver etc

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I like Vega Pro and I cannot lie.

I don't like it because it's cheap. I like it because it grips the ball well, offers decent speed and a good arc when spinning the ball. It is slower than Tenergy 05 (which is a good thing, at my level and quite a few above my level); it is not insanely bouncy, but it does bite the ball and pack a punch.

If you seek a step-up from softer rubbers you can do far worse.

Reactions: Foxy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
I like Vega Pro and I cannot lie.

I don't like it because it's cheap. I like it because it grips the ball well, offers decent speed and a good arc when spinning the ball. It is slower than Tenergy 05 (which is a good thing, at my level and quite a few above my level); it is not insanely bouncy, but it does bite the ball and pack a punch.

If you seek a step-up from softer rubbers you can do far worse.

Thanks for feedback. I tried tenergy 80 for few minutes and i amazed by its greatness. It really suits me. I thought tenergy rubbers were very hard, harder to play with, less bouncy. But this didnt feel like dead. It was nice. Therefore, some ppl say that xiom vega pro can be alternative to tenergy 05, so might be suitable for me. XVPro maybe less speed and less arc in looping than tenergy 05 maybe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
the feeling could be different depends on your blade. I tried Xiom vega pro on both sides, and it's really amazing, great control and consistency, good speed. Vega Europe is not produced now, today we can only find Vega Euro DF and this new version is not as good as the old Vega Europe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
the feeling could be different depends on your blade. I tried Xiom vega pro on both sides, and it's really amazing, great control and consistency, good speed. Vega Europe is not produced now, today we can only find Vega Euro DF and this new version is not as good as the old Vega Europe.
In tabletennis11.com there is XVEurope. Rly not producing anymore?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
some ppl say that xiom vega pro can be alternative to tenergy 05

For lower levels, yes, and maybe no need to spend the money on t05. Quite similar characteristics, and good quality.
When it comes to more ambitious levels or even pro table tennis, you would have a hard time to find Vega pro on the rackets.