Which Joola rubber is most similar to Tenergy 05fx

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Evolution has mixed technology

Evolution rubbers are straight ESN, sponge and topsheet.

All that Japanese writing on the packaging and the secret Tibhar originally made of where the rubber was produced were just clever marketing.

At the time, almost any ESN rubber was considered too bouncy, so in order to get people interested in their newest "tenergy alternative" Tibhar did a little smoke and mirrors thing, and it worked.

Reactions: ttarc

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Good suggestion. It´s a serious, often overlooked rubber.

With the Rhyzer series, it seems Joola have picked the softest overall set-up. For example, the corresponding GEWO rubbers (Nexxus EL) are harder than the Joola rubbers, 43 as well as 48.

That said, and having tested Rhyzer 48 recently and 43 a long time ago, I think Rhyzer 43 is way mushier and less precise than 05fx.

Airoc but if it is mushier and I am putting it on a blade that I am feeling is too hard maybe it will be ok.
My Xiom Solo is outstanding on my bh pip hitting to the point that I must use it and find something to work on my fh. 05fx just feels like its gone from the blade a bit too quick, it may just need time to adjust from that softer limba feel of my previous blades. This is why I wonder whether 2.0mm Rhyzer 43 might solve it.