Massage Gun

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
:eek:I have just received my massage gun today. Charging it up. Cant wait to try it on my calves.

Due to inactivity, I pulled my achilles tendon/calf muslces. Been working with podiatrist ever since on strengthening. However I was actually advised to ease off on stretching until the tendon and calves are strong again. Therefore really hoping the massage gun will be helpful in relaxing the muslce group.

What are your experiences with massage equipment and the like?

p.s. I also use Theraband for other kind of exercises

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
:eek:I have just received my massage gun today. Charging it up. Cant wait to try it on my calves.

Due to inactivity, I pulled my achilles tendon/calf muslces. Been working with podiatrist ever since on strengthening. However I was actually advised to ease off on stretching until the tendon and calves are strong again. Therefore really hoping the massage gun will be helpful in relaxing the muslce group.

What are your experiences with massage equipment and the like?

p.s. I also use Theraband for other kind of exercises

I really dig my massage gun.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
hey thomas, good to hear someone also share the love for massage gun. Where do you use it on, and how often?

Mostly on my shoulders, neck, back, thighs and calfs every couple of days. It's very effective.

It was recommended by Enzo Angles who plays professionally here in France. Seems like most pros carry one around when they travel to various tournaments and pro tours.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Mostly on my shoulders, neck, back, thighs and calfs every couple of days. It's very effective.

It was recommended by Enzo Angles who plays professionally here in France. Seems like most pros carry one around when they travel to various tournaments and pro tours.

Good to hear the pros are also using them.
What kind/type of head do yo use? I am still experimenting between a pointy/pin one, and a flat headed one.
I am only using it on my calves at the moment.