Hurricane Neo 3 Provincial ¿Orange or Blue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Hello I want to buy this rubber, if you have used them could you give me your opinion please, I would like to know which of the two weighs more, which of the two has more catapult and with which you have to have the most refined technique, among other things that you want to add.

This user has no status.
They are nearly the same rubber. At least in terms of what you arw asking.

The blue one though is way more unforgiving. Hard to predict for the opponent, which is good. But if you play without a developed close to perfect fh technique, the rubber alone will show you that.

I wouldnt recommend that rubber at all actually. It doesnt sustain that well compared to the orange rubber and it doesnt feel that good if it kinda forces you to errors, which wouldnt accur with the orange rubber.

I played both and now benched the blue one.

Reactions: Saga
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I’ve used N3 Neo, provincial in varying sponge hardnesses, but all have been with orange sponge.
Rubbers with blue sponge, like H3 National, which I tried boosted and in-boosted were hard work,
Skyline 3 provincial blue sponge boosted was much easier to use.
but I’d go with the orange sponge now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
For me it is very important to know which of the 2 is heavier, orange provincial or blue provincial.

This user has no status.
lol he asked about weight, I don't struggle I just lift
Blue- harder, weight about 65 grams on 157/150
Red- bouncier, weight less 5 grams
Blue is more for SMASH
Red is more for topspin
Red is forgiving more
Blue is for Good players with perfect technique
Red is spinnier in low gears but you know it depends because I don't like em both

SORRY I THOUGHT ABOUT NITTAKU HURRICANE PRO 3 NEO BLUE SPONGE or RED.

Just to make it clear before anyone misunderstands this.

"Blue is for smash" - These rubbers are damn tacky, and therefore not recommended for smashing at all. If you want to hit with this rubber loop or perform a topsping. Never smash. If you want to smash a really high ball, go and "twiddle" your racket and hit it with your backhand rubber.

The rest is kinda true either way.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
They weight the same and lighter than European hard rubbers. I measured them. But if weight matter that much then you are probably better of with European rubbers as H3 requires a degree of work.

if you haven’t use any before then they are kinda the same.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
They weight the same and lighter than European hard rubbers. I measured them. But if weight matter that much then you are probably better of with European rubbers as H3 requires a degree of work.

if you haven’t use any before then they are kinda the same.
And how much do 50 grams weigh?