Adam Bobrow youtube

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Completely stupid, these tools are to make people think how easy is to start channel and make a lot of money. I have friends who are youtubers with more then 100k subs and they never achieved so much money.

That's true. I know a guy who has a channel he wanted to showcase to Vietnamese people translating and showing how certain things are like in the US.

He was looking into it, and man it's a lot of work you have to do and Youtube keeps taking more of the pie all the time. I think that's why so many of them ask you to directly support them on sites like Patreon or something like that. Furthermore I know he paid a relatively small amount to buy subscribers to make his mark of what was required.

All that said I guess my point is that I'm glad some people can make $$ on having a YT channel. But it's probably a lot of work where you're expected to upload something practically every other day or so. Yuck no thanks. Furthermore, most people I don't think are interesting enough to support that much content. :p

At least Adam is kinda a character, travels a lot and has access to multiple top pros so it makes sense for him.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
That's true. I know a guy who has a channel he wanted to showcase to Vietnamese people translating and showing how certain things are like in the US.

He was looking into it, and man it's a lot of work you have to do and Youtube keeps taking more of the pie all the time. I think that's why so many of them ask you to directly support them on sites like Patreon or something like that. Furthermore I know he paid a relatively small amount to buy subscribers to make his mark of what was required.

All that said I guess my point is that I'm glad some people can make $$ on having a YT channel. But it's probably a lot of work where you're expected to upload something practically every other day or so. ..

I think it depends on your niche and how hard it is for you to generate the content. In Adam's case, I think it's quite easy -he is unique and well known in TT community and all he does, he just uploads his show off matches. I think it would be quite a different story for some "lifestyle" blogger, where you would have to think what to film from your daily life and the competition is much bigger

A new one :)

Reactions: suds79