Exist stiff all-round blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Maybe Stiga Energy Wood V2. Should be thicker than the original and has the same wood composition as Allround Classic.

Tibhar Samsonov Premium Contact is 6 mm thick, so should be stiffer.

You could Also try a very thin 7-ply like TSP Swat (5,8 mm). It almost plays like a 5-ply. It feels and acts similarly to Allround Evolution, which is a faster version of Allround Classic. Swat is a bit more direct and fast than Allround Evolution.

All the blades I mentioned is faster than Allround Classic.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
for my experience the Stiga allround evolution match your search , expert people here correct me if I am wrong.
I'm no expert, but I've had both and Yeah sure you get a bit more stability, but it's a bit faster and still quite flexy. But if you go for an Allround Evolution, I would ask the shop to send you One that weighs between 80-85g. The heavier ones goes Into off- area. Mine is 91g and is a bit faster and flexier than my Avalox bt555, which is only 85g, Even though they're both 5,8 mm.
So maybe that could also be a posibilty. It's the best weight balanced blade that I have, but also the slowest.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Nittaku Latika 7 is pretty slow but also quite stiff and it's currently on the 25% off weekly specials on tt11 website.

There are differences between them?

Maybe Stiga Energy Wood V2. Should be thicker than the original and has the same wood composition as Allround Classic.

Tibhar Samsonov Premium Contact is 6 mm thick, so should be stiffer.

You could Also try a very thin 7-ply like TSP Swat (5,8 mm). It almost plays like a 5-ply. It feels and acts similarly to Allround Evolution, which is a faster version of Allround Classic. Swat is a bit more direct and fast than Allround Evolution.

All the blades I mentioned is faster than Allround Classic.

I have the Energy V2 and it is not an all+ blade like its older brother. The blade is heavy, very solid and feels like it is a 7 ply blade. My EWv2 is 95 to 97 grams.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I have the Energy V2 and it is not an all+ blade like its older brother. The blade is heavy, very solid and feels like it is a 7 ply blade. My EWv2 is 95 to 97 grams.
Then you got one of the heavy ones I suppose, so it'll probably be at least off-. My 91-92g Allround Evolution is also faster than I expected.
An 85g might be more balanced then. How much is the overall thickness?