Butterfly Mizutani Zlc super info

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Many many thanks for all your replies it’s much appreciated,unfortunately my fears have been proved right.I have contacted the person I bought it from and explained what has happened and he is more than happy to refund me.
He said “he had bought it in good faith so had no reason to think it was a fake and had also paid a fair few £’s for it “.Cheers BB

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Many many thanks for all your replies it’s much appreciated,unfortunately my fears have been proved right.I have contacted the person I bought it from and explained what has happened and he is more than happy to refund me.
He said “he had bought it in good faith so had no reason to think it was a fake and had also paid a fair few £’s for it “.Cheers BB

Good news for you, Billy Boy. Not sure though if the other guy is really that "happy" to refund you...

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And, quite ironically, that garbage plagiarizing blog, as it often does, blatantly ripped off the original work of Ben Larcombe of ExpertTableTennis:

https://www.experttabletennis.com/how-to-spot-fake-table-tennis-equipment/

To be honest, I knew there was information on how to tell real from fake for Butterfly and I just did a search. Interesting that Google finds the copycat site before the original.

But I think you gave excellent info since some of the info on blade tags is a little outdated.