Stiga Nostalgic Offensive blade + rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
I planned to buy Stiga Nostalgic Offensive blade with Donic Bluefire M2 on Fh (Medium hardness), Donic Bluefire Jp 03 (Soft hardness) on Bh. Is it suitable? I read this blade is more good for medium hard and medium hard rubbers, but its all about the prefenses after all. This blade is little hard with medium stiff.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
The blade's stiffness will compensate with what you are trying to attach so they are seem to be fine.
Thanks for keep replying my threads. How do i identify stiffness whether is fine? N-O blade has stiffness of 5.0 medium in revspin.com. What do i look in rubber too? I thought if stiffness is higher, it vibrates low and hard for the player to play in low, medium level.

This user has no status.
Can’t tell you about specific characteristics, but I’ve been using that blade for about 2 years now and I really like it. The nostalgic VII is fine as well.

ive been pairing the offensive with mantra M rubbers as well as Thibar hybrid K1 / K1 Pro and both work really well. Will be testing the VII with some boosted Chinese rubbers in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
;326915 said:
Can’t tell you about specific characteristics, but I’ve been using that blade for about 2 years now and I really like it. The nostalgic VII is fine as well.

ive been pairing the offensive with mantra M rubbers as well as Thibar hybrid K1 / K1 Pro and both work really well. Will be testing the VII with some boosted Chinese rubbers in a few weeks.

how did the nostalgic VII test go?