cheaper blades similar to tb alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
hi, i hear that treiber k is similar to tb alc but unfortunatelly is not longer avalaible, what other blades are close to tb alc?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Treiber CO has Limba not Koto

Yinhe V14 Pro is a good clone i heard

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
thx, i think i have to choose between true carbon and xiom stradivarius,

thx, i think i have to choose between true carbon and xiom stradivarius,
Can never go wrong with stradi. I am using the new version and have not let it go eversince. It is my main blade.

Reactions: ekkkko
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
yeah, prolly i would take the stradi. in 85-90g range because i read that otc the handle is a little bit smaller,
and i would put dna h both sides, i think it would be a decent combo

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
I guess you can go for the Yinhe. Otherwise there are several componies who went the path of the structure of a viscaria/tb or w/e alc.

Just browse for it and you can find anything for any budget like 729 blue, dhs tg 506x...

For now im sticking with yinhe but i dont really like how the blade is made. The wood is just not sustaining well. After several rubber changes it splinters even after it got sealed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
For now im sticking with yinhe but i dont really like how the blade is made. The wood is just not sustaining well. After several rubber changes it splinters even after it got sealed.

I've sealed mine with Gewo sealant (I think they are mostly the same though) because of that reason. Haven't had any issues with mine blade though. I think I've changed rubber only two times though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
I've sealed mine with Gewo sealant (I think they are mostly the same though) because of that reason. Haven't had any issues with mine blade though. I think I've changed rubber only two times though.

I changed mine now for the fourth time and had several splinters on the sponge.
Without sealant it happened with the first change already. Not deep, so i could still use it but visible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I changed mine now for the fourth time and had several splinters on the sponge.
Without sealant it happened with the first change already. Not deep, so i could still use it but visible.

The potential variables would be:
- when did you purchase it
- how did you seal it
- what glue did you use

I bought mine from too fun store on aliexpress. Had no issues. Since I knew about splintering I sealed and sanded mine. No issues. Now that I thought about it, I hadn't reglued Backhand rubber, but forehand one I reglued 6 times.

This user has no status.
I wouldn't call Yinhe V14 slower and harder than TB ALC (I've compared against viscaria). It's thicker. I would call it slightest of faster and tiniest of bits stiffer.

I agree with you in term of stiff.Yinhe v14-pro a little bit stiffer than TMB-ALC but speed I think the same. I just think v14 pro is the same xiom stradivarius because It softer feel than xiom feel ax.