Stiga emerald vs stiga rosewood xo

This user has no status.
I have two blades in mind that I haven't really decided yet I was thinking either the Emerald or the XO... What would be a better starting blade well another way to put it is what would be the better blade to use first if I were to purchase both in the future which one would I be better off with to start and progress into.
As I know both are harder wood blade and quite fast for it's class which one would produce more control and "substance" if that is a word you can use to describe blades.
If I'm correct from what I've been reading they go...

Control Emerald > XO
Speed Emerald < XO
Spin Emerald > XO
Hardness Emerald < XO
Flexibility Emerald > XO
Power Emerald > XO
Sweetspot Emerald > XO
Control Emerald < XO

What are the key both in there own rights between each blade?
TBH I am personally leaning towards the Emerald
Please correct me if I am wrong about the stats as I want to know

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
It is a long time ago that I tested both blades. If I remember right, the XO feels a bit softer, lighter and maybe it has a bit more vibrations. Compared with the Emerald it has advantages if your game is based on slow spinny loops. On the other side the harder outer veneer of the Emerald gives a bit more direct feeling. Blocking and ball-placement is easier with the Emerald. In my eyes it has also advantages if you play with hard aggressive loops from mid-distance.

For me the XO is the best option if you are a pure looper. For all other players the Emerald is at least as good, maybe it is the better solution.

This user has no status.
It is a long time ago that I tested both blades. If I remember right, the XO feels a bit softer, lighter and maybe it has a bit more vibrations. Compared with the Emerald it has advantages if your game is based on slow spinny loops. On the other side the harder outer veneer of the Emerald gives a bit more direct feeling. Blocking and ball-placement is easier with the Emerald. In my eyes it has also advantages if you play with hard aggressive loops from mid-distance.

For me the XO is the best option if you are a pure looper. For all other players the Emerald is at least as good, maybe it is the better solution.

I will take this information and account for it as is I am I looper but I do like to play with more control and placement and pick my shots instead of looping everything coming my way... Would that mean the emerald would be a better choice?