Ultimate Hard Shell Racket Case?

This user has no status.
I'm looking for a hard case that will provide the ultimate protection for a single racket, and at the same time be beautiful in appearance.

Presently I have an aluminum case with a foam interior that is available from almost all the major manufacturers. I also have a couple of the Donic Hardcases, and they have a really nice velvet interior.

The two listed above are great for protecting the racket, but nothing special to look at from the outside.

Are there any custom hard shell case manufacturers, or other brands that you like? I know a case isn't going to help me play any better, but at least my racket will look good (until I start to play) :-D

This user has no status.
Reactions: PushSmasher
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
I'm looking for a hard case that will provide the ultimate protection for a single racket, and at the same time be beautiful in appearance.

Presently I have an aluminum case with a foam interior that is available from almost all the major manufacturers. I also have a couple of the Donic Hardcases, and they have a really nice velvet interior.

The two listed above are great for protecting the racket, but nothing special to look at from the outside.

Are there any custom hard shell case manufacturers, or other brands that you like? I know a case isn't going to help me play any better, but at least my racket will look good (until I start to play) :-D

Xiom has a a range of semi-hard cases, with some funky designs.. The classiest ones I've seen are the Butterfly Wooden ones (already posted above) ..

Personally, I prefer the soft ones ... Eastfield being my fav