What rubbers to use for good control and top spin on Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 50

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
One thing I would say is, based on the OP's posts, I am not 100% sure he is entirely comfortable with the blade. I could be wrong. But if he was, he would just be getting rubbers for the blade rather than asking what we think is slow enough so that he is not uncomfortable. :)

However, he could easily clear that up. Are you entirely comfortable with the blade? Like, is it ideal for you in all ways? I know you can sometimes make wildly good shots. But, do you think you might be better off with something not as fast that you could put top of the line rubbers on that would really grip and spin the ball rather than using classic style rubbers that they used to use in the 1990s with Speed Glue?

In the end, there are many ways to approach any issue. I would think about what you feel will really be best for helping you play at your best.

I feel like i am used to of the feel and control of this blade as i have used this for the past three years. Now i am able to control both from near and away from the table. When I first bought it, things were different as i mentioned above. I think playing and giving time has considerably increased my ability to control with this blade. But my concern is to improve it further. So I prefer using Palio cj8000 36-38 first with this blade to explore this blade further. Sriver and vario are almost dead :p Feel like every shot goes in place but need to upgrade. Wrote about hexer because that was a tough one to play with (3 years ago) and it was on BH. At that time my BH was really fast / but hexer was not compatible in my technique. Had to switch to vario to bring back the control with speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
But better not consider changing it all at the same time. If you get a different blade, it will take time to get used to it, and normally using the same rubbers will help you find out what the blade does better or worse than the current one with identical rubbers on it.

Understandable. Thank you for highlighting this. Will try palio with the current blade. If that does not work, then will use the current rubbers on another blade.