Jan Ove Walder hits epic chop!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
46 year old Jan Ove Waldner is still producing World class shots time and time again. Last weekend Jan Ove Waldner hit an around the net shot with his backhand that left viewers speechless! His recent shot was at the German League 2012 with a superb shot at match point that made the crowd erupt! The shot as seen below hits the chop extremely low and just over the net.

waldnergermanleague2012.jpg

Jan Ove Waldner - photo By: Dr Stephan Rosche

How is Waldner still maintaining such class? More amazing shots to add to the best shots of 2012 :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Thanks a lot for sharing the video and for thread on TTDaily Dan,I'm Ma Long's fan but......Waldner is the best of all time! :)
This is my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great video Geca, and wonderful find Dan:) What a defensive chop!! Magician is what he is. He did it with an offensive blade and rubber!! Simply ridiculous!!:)

Thanks Azlan! :) Yeah its crazy! So effortless and fluid its just amazing to watch!

Long live the King!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
undoubtedly he is the best of all time . but this is more a lucky shot , watch his reaction after he hits the ball , he stops for a while...even himself cant believe the weird sideunderspin of the ball he didnt expect it to go in

Yeah, the chop and direction was definitely intended, but the ball going in low and curvy on top the net was kinda lucky. But dude, you must admit that it does take skill to execute the shot, and to think of doing it as the last resort at the very last minute:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Yeah, the chop and direction was definitely intended, but the ball going in low and curvy on top the net was kinda lucky. But dude, you must admit that it does take skill to execute the shot, and to think of doing it as the last resort at the very last minute:)

off course it takes a lot of skill ! im just saying that he intended to do the shot , but because of the long distance he didnt knew if it was going in or not :p . no intention at all from me to criticize...just sayin what i saw :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
off course it takes a lot of skill ! im just saying that he intended to do the shot , but because of the long distance he didnt knew if it was going in or not :p . no intention at all from me to criticize...just sayin what i saw :D

Indeed, he was gonna win anyway, 10-4 lead, so he could try something cool :p Heister didn't seem to like it haha.